SOLD: OC Supertones Strike Back

AlexH.

The only copies I've ever seen of this record have been $100+. The nostalgia is worth the $25.

Just some advice from a t&n collector to one.

Don't spend crazy money on these things. If you wait, you'll get a steal. I've never spent over $40 for any of mine except test presses. I found all my slick shoes/Supertones stuff in a record store for super cheap

Oh yeah, especially with starflyer stuff. I got most of my sf59 records from forum trades and such.

I posted this in the ebay craziness thread. But due to typos and other errors you can get a $100 record for $10

http://www.ebay.com/itm/star-flyer-59-dr....item2a138c895f

I bought leave here and Fashion Focus for like $30 combined in a lot on ebay 4 years ago

keep an eye on sites like discogs and stuff too. Building up a tradelist is good too

He's right, but that applies to nearly every record. I've never paid more than $45 for a record. I've done it a few times. The only T&N release I've paid $45 for was Pedro the Lion Whole EP. I've wanted it forever and eventually I know it'll come around again. But I was having a baby and I knew things would change. Just couldn't see myself not ever owning it.

I love this Supertones album and I think it's their best. But still not worth more than $5, IMO.

This is SOLD to krissstress.

I got my copy of SF59's Everybody Makes Mistakes for about $8 ppd on eBay because whoever listed it clearly had no idea what it was and since the only place it says Starflyer 59 is on the spine, they listed it as "Tooth And Nail - Everybody Makes Mistakes". It pays to just save some eBay searches, build up a want list on Discogs, and scan Gemm & Musicstack periodically, Tooth & Nail stuff gets sold all the time for less than what people might think it's worth.

Oh shit @ that The Drop 7", it usually goes for around $100 easy. Did you manage to score that, element101?