ENDING SOON! FS: DEATH FROM ABOVE 1979 You're A...

jpearin

Good record set. Sold mine on the ebays... too collectible/trendy... why isn't it just in print. Speaking of which... seems like I did ship it to Illinois....

Agreed! Record's not actually mine - I'm selling for the guitarist/singer in my band. He's original owner, and not a collector. Wants to sell it to help fund new gear to take on tour!

Don't worry, since they can obviously sell them I'm sure they will repress it on pink again at some point like they did in 09 and 10. There were new copies of this all over the place earlier this year for 20-30 pounds brand new.

DFA's vinyl values are all over the place which i don't understand. This year I've seen this sell on pink anywhere from $40 - $240 and the heads up ep from $25-$280. makes no sense to me at all.

..........seriously?
I didn't mean it in a negative way I'd love to own this like the rest of you. emailing the label would have a greater outcome as opposed to posting it here.

I understand that. I'd think it to be pretty well understood that no one expects to get a repress by posting "Bump for repress" on a minuscule vinyl forum. I'd be willing to bet that's not the reason at all people've been posting that.