The official B-side/rarity/demo MP3-sharing thread

Guest smccown13
dont waste your time, they're pretty bad.

all their shit (and i dont use that term loosely) sounds the same to me

I won't listen to them unless they have some brutal breakdowns...sorry..

anybody have the lawrence arms song the rabbit and the rooster? It was apparently an extra itunes track on oh! calcutta. You can listen to it on lastfm( http://www.last.fm/music/The+Lawrence+Arms/_/The+Rabbit+and+the+Rooster ) but can't find anywhere to dl it

Here you go.

http://idisk.mac.com/olneyce/Public/rabbit.mp3

While searching for Ninja Gun's debut album, Smooth Transitions, I stumbled upon 5 (maybe really 4) acoustic tracks from Coody. I only recognize two of these songs to be Darwin Was A Baptist and Permanent Press. The others are totally unknown, and where and when this was recorded is totally unknown. If anyone can shed some light, please let me know.

http://rapidshare.com/files/210049659/Ninja_Gun_-_Random_acoustic_songs.zip

By the way thanks for the Alkaline Trio stuff. I have most of it but I never even heard of acoustic in Detroit.

• 2 weeks later...

By request, here's a link for Wilco's Summerteeth Demos. They are in SHN format (an open-source lossless compression), which can be converted to MP3 or WAV or whatever you want with many free apps out there. My favorite is xAct (Mac), but you can find others on Version Tracker.

These are on my personal FTP, so I will leave them up for a month or so.

If anyone wants the YHF demos, let me know and I'll make them available too.

Also found Green Day's Dookie Demos while looking for Wilco's, so here they are for anyone who's interested. Since all these represses are happening, figured folks may enjoy them. FLAC format, xAct will convert as well. Enjoy.

NOTE: Please DO NOT redistribute these in lossy formats. It only pollutes the trading pool. PLEASE! Thank you!

These have been taken off my server. Needed the space.

By request, here's a link for Wilco's Summerteeth Demos. They are in SHN format (an open-source lossless compression), which can be converted to MP3 or WAV or whatever you want with many free apps out there. My favorite is xAct (Mac), but you can find others on Version Tracker.

These are on my personal FTP, so I will leave them up for a month or so.

If anyone wants the YHF demos, let me know and I'll make them available too.

www.artstrike.com/demos/Summerteeth_Demos.zip

(Should automatically start downloading)

Also found Green Day's Dookie Demos while looking for Wilco's, so here they are for anyone who's interested. Since all these represses are happening, figured folks may enjoy them. FLAC format, xAct will convert as well. Enjoy.

www.artstrike.com/demos/Dookie_Demos.zip

NOTE: Please DO NOT redistribute these in lossy formats. It only pollutes the trading pool. PLEASE! Thank you!

Thanks, can't wait to check out these GD demos.

• 3 weeks later...
While searching for Ninja Gun's debut album, Smooth Transitions, I stumbled upon 5 (maybe really 4) acoustic tracks from Coody. I only recognize two of these songs to be Darwin Was A Baptist and Permanent Press. The others are totally unknown, and where and when this was recorded is totally unknown. If anyone can shed some light, please let me know.

http://rapidshare.com/files/210049659/Ninja_Gun_-_Random_acoustic_songs.zip

By the way thanks for the Alkaline Trio stuff. I have most of it but I never even heard of acoustic in Detroit.

Thanks!!! I love Darwin was a baptist.