WANTED: Planes Mistaken for Stars stuff

sgoodcore

Still looking for some random things. First off, there's a pressing on No Idea for Up In Them Guts that's just listed as "assorted" colors. I believe dark clear green would be one of the assorted colors but I have no idea how many other colors there are.

Also, I'd like to get a copy (or two to be honest) of Up In Them Guts on black.

Lastly, I'm chasing a bunch of Fuck w/ Fire colors/pressings so if you have one you're willing to part with and its no peach, blue, or root beer, let me know.

Thanks!

I have the Black On Black: Black Flag tribute 7" they did...let me know if you're interested.

I should be getting that from a dude on eBay. I bought but he sent me the wrong one, hopefully the issue will be amended soon.

did you still need that tour 7" that I had. it wasn't PMFS I don't think though...

I honestly don't remember what it was...

I have the Black On Black: Black Flag tribute 7" they did...let me know if you're interested.

I should be getting that from a dude on eBay. I bought but he sent me the wrong one, hopefully the issue will be amended soon.

did you still need that tour 7" that I had. it wasn't PMFS I don't think though...

I honestly don't remember what it was...

hot cross ?

Planes Mistaken For Stars - Knife In The Marathon (white - hand numbered 28/50)

strangely enough, along with all the original inserts, the copy i have also has a personal letter from Garred of PMFS to Evan Patterson who is a member of: Breather Resist, Black Cross, and The National Acrobat

make me an offer i can't refuse.

I haven't seen one on ebay for a while. It was a euro press that came out a few months before Mercy. Maybe if you check euro-ebay one will turn up. I talked to the band a few months ago and they didn't even have a copy, they were hoping Paranoid Records saved them some. It's really nice... the jacket is slightly nicer than the No Idea one and the insert is really cool.

I'm actually seeing them in Hamtramck tonight. Hopefully there will be something nice I can pick up seeing as they're breaking up after this tour :(

I haven't seen one on ebay for a while. It was a euro press that came out a few months before Mercy. Maybe if you check euro-ebay one will turn up. I talked to the band a few months ago and they didn't even have a copy, they were hoping Paranoid Records saved them some. It's really nice... the jacket is slightly nicer than the No Idea one and the insert is really cool.

I'm actually seeing them in Hamtramck tonight. Hopefully there will be something nice I can pick up seeing as they're breaking up after this tour :(

If they have copies of spearheading the sin movement on something other than pink (specifically red or "watermelon") could you grab me copies?

Ooo, 1/123 you say...

would you be willing to trade for a different number and the same record on black?

i ment by 1/123 that its limited to 123.

i believe my number is 65.

are there different colors that are numbered ? or just the cloudy looking colors?

Oh, got it. Nope, I believe that's the only one of that release that's numbered. There's another cloudy that's not numbered. Its also got a darker cover.

No luck on Spearheading, though we did talk them into a second encore ("Thunder In The Night Forever!") and Gared sweated on me when he shoved the mic in my face. Now I probably have a disease.

The only vinyl they had that I didn't already own was the blue Up In Them Guts. I took it out just now and it's all fucked up! I'm disappointed.