Polar Bear Club, Fireworks, B & C, Such Gold Tour

Damn, Fireworks gets a lot of shit lately. No one likes Gospel and no one likes em period. Oh Well, I fucking love that band and Gospel is my album of the year. Saw this tour last Tuesday, Such Gold and Fireworks were my favorite sets, kids were really stoked for both those bands, even Fireworks' new stuff. B&C wasn't as good as they were when I saw them a year ago, and a lot of people just left before PBC which sucked. But the new PBC record rules, picked up a yellow copy. Their merch dude was super cool.

troy, this tour is hitting Pittsburgh this sunday the 9th at the Smiling Moose. Not sure if Eric will still be in town, but doors are at 6 PM.

Thanks for the heads up. He is in town until Monday, but I have no idea what kind of shit we'll get into this weekend :) If I can, I'll be at the show. Thanks dude!

troy, this tour is hitting Pittsburgh this sunday the 9th at the Smiling Moose. Not sure if Eric will still be in town, but doors are at 6 PM.

Thanks for the heads up. He is in town until Monday, but I have no idea what kind of shit we'll get into this weekend :) If I can, I'll be at the show. Thanks dude!

i'll be going to that show. and i'm fairly certain it's at the altar bar and NOT at the smiling moose

i know i said this in the CBGP pre-order thread, but i was really impressed with PBC as a live band. i came to see b&c first and foremost, but i listen to pbc a lot. pbc played, looked, and carried themselves like a true headliner. it was really cool.

i definitely loved b&c as well, but i'm not so much into the whole "aggro" thing when you try to look as average (read "dumpy") as possible on stage. still awesome though.

as a side note, i don't get the hate on fireworks. i'd never seen them (only heard arrows and i liked it), but they really work the crowd. my crowd in seattle loved it. i thought it was pretty rad stuff.

i know i said this in the CBGP pre-order thread, but i was really impressed with PBC as a live band. i came to see b&c first and foremost, but i listen to pbc a lot. pbc played, looked, and carried themselves like a true headliner. it was really cool.

i definitely loved b&c as well, but i'm not so much into the whole "aggro" thing when you try to look as average (read "dumpy") as possible on stage. still awesome though.

as a side note, i don't get the hate on fireworks. i'd never seen them (only heard arrows and i liked it), but they really work the crowd. my crowd in seattle loved it. i thought it was pretty rad stuff.

i'll be going to that show. and i'm fairly certain it's at the altar bar and NOT at the smiling moose

you are right

you are right