Foo Fighters Preorders on Amazon?

j67ab

my copy of 'there is nothing left to lose" skips like CRAZY. anybody have this problem?

I got all six of these reissues. Didn't have any problems with S/T, The Colour and the Shape, or In Your Honor.

There Is Nothing Left to Lose, One By One, and Skin and Bones all had skipping issues, though. After I cleaned the records pretty thoroughly, most of the skipping problems went away. There might be one place per side that still skips, but that's still pretty lame for brand new records.

Also, count me in for the "these should have come with inserts" group, especially at that price.

Its usually just for pre-orders. The pre-order price is the lowest price always guaranteed. So if you pre-order it and the price drops you get a refund. Its automatic if you're owed one.
Amazon doesn't charge for preorders until it ships. So they will just take the price off of what you were already going to pay them

this makes more sense now, thanks. Should have realized we were only talking about preorders in a preorder thread!

• 11 months later...