Dine Alone 2011 Garage Sale

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up a black BMYL and a second copy of Sometimes on blue/yellow. Will be a present for someone. Not sure who yet. :P Still really wish I could have gotten ahold of one of the clear BMYL. The RSD Sometimes would have been nice too, but yeah.

If anyone picked up more than one copy of the clear BMYL, I will totally buy it for a reasonable price or trade for it. Would love you forever. :D

Wouldn't trust it myself. I'm sure he's the guy that's sold(or tried selling) a shit tonne of "signed" show posters and things over the last yr or so, and the sigs are often questionable.

Also, $7,500 is a crazy price!

Knew I should have set a reminder on my phone. Got caught up at work and completely forgot. Oh well, I would have only bought the Arkells test pressing and can probably find somewhere else to spend the $30. Thanks for the notice and for doing this though, wish more labels would (and if they do, I wish I knew about them).

Damn, I'm on holiday and different timezone so was pretty late to this. Missed the silkscreened OC/YC variant. If anyone got an extra or if anyone wants to sell/trade theirs, let me know. I desperately NEED it and will love you forever.

Got a bunch of sweet stuff anyway at least, including Coppertone test. She's awesome.

For anyone looking, I have a spare City and Colour/Tegan & Sara split for trade. Also have a spare Old Crows/Young Cardinals on red/black white/black (slight ding on one corner, which is how it arrived). Also have a copy of Dog's Blood (i think it's the green tour version /700).

Check my tradelist too if you're interested in a trade.