Fucked Up To Go On Hiatus

patron

They are playing David Comes to Life in Toronto on December 20. I have tickets, but am mostly going to see Quest for Fire open (although I like the new album more than most apparently).

I'll be there too. Not a huge fan of the new album but there are some really good songs on it. Plus this might be the last time to see them play for a while.

Amazing band, one of my favorites. Hope they still release stuff, even if it means less touring.

As far as albums go... ChemCom>DCTL>Hidden World - but I love them all. All of their old singles are wicked fun too.

+1

I'd sell my entire FU collection for a ticket to the bruise cruise

Going to see them play in Toronto on the 20th. I'd be more excited if I actually liked the new album. There's a couple of good tracks but it's nothing special.

Anyone remember when Fucked Up played with hardcore bands and not shitty indie rock crap bands. The openers for the show on the 20th blow hard.

Going to see them play in Toronto on the 20th. I'd be more excited if I actually liked the new album. There's a couple of good tracks but it's nothing special.

Anyone remember when Fucked Up played with hardcore bands and not shitty indie rock crap bands. The openers for the show on the 20th blow hard.

hahaha, i hate how they do that shit. i saw them with kurt vile opening... 2ish? years ago. i remember standing there and being like.... riiiiiigggghhhtttt.... this makes sense, thanks dicks!

hahaha, i hate how they do that shit. i saw them with kurt vile opening... 2ish? years ago. i remember standing there and being like.... riiiiiigggghhhtttt.... this makes sense, thanks dicks!

LOL i was at that show. Opera House right? There was another band that opened and I had no clue who they were got there early to check them out and was just like wtf is this?

Saw them this year and Trash Talk opened, nothing shitty or indie there. I had never heard

Trash Talk before and they completely blew me away. The singer was running around the place telling people to come closer and then he was doing stage dives on people standing on the side and also did a bar dive off the bar.

Come see them in Toronto.

Anytime they play home town shows they play with crappy indie bands.

The only exception to that recently is in the summer when they opened up for The Descendants and Off.

I'd get up to canada in a heartbeat if I had the funds. FU, descendents, off is the like the greatest lineup ever.

I wasn't at that show at the opera house... i must have caught the same lineup in my town though. I'm in Chicago. Kurt Vile.... is fucking vile. I was like... when's someone gonna come out and stomp this hippie?

I agree about PS I Love You, but Quest for Fire are pretty far from shitty indie crap.