The American Dollar - A Memory Stream 2XLP

Yeah the Sheath is my favorite label going for sure!

Glad you like it so much we been talking about some ideas for ATS and I think everyone will be very pleased with it.

And I stand corrected all orders BUT the bundles will be going out Monday.

The bundles are still waiting on the inserts from the band. I can't wait for everyone to get them!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys there was a delay they will go out tomorrow.

And if you ever have a USPS employee try to tell you that records don't count for media mail just know they are wrong...they wasted a whole day for me between calls and follow ups.

If you order the bundle I got the sleeves today they will go out Wednesday morning.

The USPS must be making slow sweet love to my package. 5 days to get from Arkansas to Tennessee. And I'm in Texas... Wrong way!!!

It could be that I may have put the wrong email on the tracking and it is showing you someone elses package send me a PM with your email and ill see where in the world your package is today :D

Also I hope the USPS likes my seconds.

How quick are these moving? Reeally want one, but funds are pretty non-existent right now - especially with upcoming seasonal obligations.

I think you could wait... depending on which one you want. Thanks for your interest!

• 4 weeks later...