VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Okay, I wanna get these out of my house before WrestleMania, so use the discount code MANIA to save 15% off your shirt order:

http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/not-my-champion-tee-s-3xl-available

Screen_Shot_2013-01-28_at_4.45.45_PM.png

http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/cm-flag-tee-size-s-3xl-available

CM_FLAG.png

The Bouncing Souls and the Gaslight Anthem back this shirt; you should too!

BEj5CK9CUAArHnq.jpg-large.jpeg

How can rock and cena not even interact with each other. Just sepetate in ring segments with them saying the same thing over and over again.

It's seems like they are just mailing it in and thinking oh well everyone is going to pay to see wrestlania anyways.

That seems to be the M.O. with Mania this year as a whole.  The build to the matches/event has been horrible this year.  The only saving grace has been Paul Bearer dying and them using that to build the Taker/Punk feud.

The best-built matches, and consequently, the ones i am most excited about seeing:

CM Punk/Undertaker

Henry/Ryback

Lesnar/Triple H

Fandango/Jericho

i don't even consider Cena/Rock the main event. What did they do? Cena quoted his entrance music, Rock attacked Johnny Ace, and they wheeled out some legends to moderate some bullshit. Who cares?

what was the whole johnny ace thing? i missed all that

It was horrible.  They obviously just needed someone to job to The Rock on SmackDown.  During The Rock's promo Big Johnny came out and said they should team up because Johnny invented "People Power" then The Rock spewed some garbage and gave Johnny a People's Elbow.  I wouldn't hold my breath on Johnny coming back any time soon.  It was more or less a case of "fuck we need someone to job to The Rock, who do we have".

As much as I hate The Rock (and Cena) at least last year for Mania the two had a legit build leading to their match.  This year there hasn't been shit.

I'd be more excited for the Triple H/Lesnar match if they hadn't already sold the fact that Triple H wins.

Fagdangle/Y2J is going to be the match of the night.

Honestly I am hoping for a heel turn for Cena. I know I know it will never happen. But that speech last night really felt like a setup for a heel turn. Best part of Raw was Paul Heyman as the Paul Bearer. The matches I think can still the show are Punk/Taker, Jericho/Fandango, Brock/ Triple H. I also think Orton will turn on his partners and go heel.