VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Show has gained momentum via Daniel Bryan. It won't take long for the audience to tire of him like they always do, then once again the WWE brass will realize it was a mistake.

Well said. I would like to see Kane vs. Big Show with some cool stipulation as a midcard match. But Orton vs. Big Show is too ridiculous in my opinion.

how many times did triple h tell big show he had his match, 3? the crowd reaction for each one, combined, equaled the kind of pop that curtis axel gets during a smackdown taping.

because no one gives any fucks about big show v randy orton for the wwe title.

Chris Hero has been released from NXT. Well, this means I will most definitely be going to ROH's Final Battle next month in NYC because I have a good feeling he will be returning then. Hes also been confirmed for the PWG All Stars event the next weekend. Wish I lived on the west coast, would love to catch a PWG show. So bummed there wasnt any going on when I was in LA for Summerslam

WWE just released one of the most notable independent talents of the last five years, but it's okay because they resigned Cody Rhodes's wife. The priorities of the WWE baffle me. Wish nothing but success to Hero. He's a hell of a wrestler and was a pleasure to watch on NXT as well.

He wasn't released cause they signed Cody's wife. Everything I've was that hero had major attitude problem. Anytime he was suggested to of something he blew it off and felt like he didn't need to.

He could have been called up a long time ago but he just never fell in line. Also I read Vince wanted him more than triple h did and with him more in charge of the performance center it was easier for him to let him go.

He wasn't released cause they signed Cody's wife. Everything I've was that hero had major attitude problem. Anytime he was suggested to of something he blew it off and felt like he didn't need to.

He could have been called up a long time ago but he just never fell in line. Also I read Vince wanted him more than triple h did and with him more in charge of the performance center it was easier for him to let him go.

Hahah, obviously he wasn't released because they signed Cody's wife. I didn't mean it like that. It's just, sometimes, I can't believe the things WWE does. I've read that he had attitude and work ethic problems, and that they kept him off NXT for an extended amount of time to cut weight. It's just a shame that they couldn't work things out because he's a hell of a in ring performer.

WWE just released one of the most notable independent talents of the last five years, but it's okay because they resigned Cody Rhodes's wife. The priorities of the WWE baffle me. Wish nothing but success to Hero. He's a hell of a wrestler and was a pleasure to watch on NXT as well.

There's 5 guys ready to step up and take is place who are just as "notable".  Look at how well Cesaro and Brodie Lee are doing right now.  Play the game and you'll go places.  Be a prima donna and you'll be back wrestling in front of 25 people in a community centre.

Big E Langston should start going by Ryblack, just for shits and giggles.

He mentioned something about that on his Twitter, but then he said he liked "Choc Lesnar" better. His Twitter is hilarious. He tweeted a picture of a Bobby Lashley figure painted to look like him recently, as well. i wish they would let him cut a promo once in a while.

He mentioned something about that on his Twitter, but then he said he liked "Choc Lesnar" better. His Twitter is hilarious. He tweeted a picture of a Bobby Lashley figure painted to look like him recently, as well. i wish they would let him cut a promo once in a while.

Ha!