VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I just don't think there's any way that both punk and Bryan's handicap matches stand as the 3 v 1 as currently booked. Some sort of swerve is definitely going to come into play.

But I'm just tired of the authority in general. Still having a hard time just watching a show at this point because it's all so nauseating.

Also can we talk about how awesome Golddust has been since his return. He seems like he is better now then he was before and he was awesome before.

I've been a fan of the Goldust character since I was a young kid. So, I'm always amped on his return, but this run has been the best in a long time. His matches with Cody are normally one of the few high points of Raw in my opinion. He looks great, and I'm really excited for how their angle will progress going into the Rumble and Wrestlemania.

i could never get into goldust as a kid because i was legitimately creeped out by him. but like everyone else is saying, his in-ring abilities have been outstanding since his return. definitely a highlight of every show.

Selling is making a move look good, such as in the gif above where if sandbagged, Goldust would just fall on his face without 'hurting' Rollins. Bumping is taking a move without actually hurting yourself. Thanks for trying.

Except you sell injuries, not moves. Foley bumped off the cell, but Id think that being knocked unconscious and his tooth ending up in his nose shows that he did get hurt doing that. Bumps can hurt.

You're both right 

5036b937-1644-49da-bc34-2b7fcdbab12d.jpg