VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I really liked this PPV. The only crummy match on the show was Rusev's, and I was expecting as much. While the match was decent, I was kind of disappointed with the Wyatt match. I don't really get why if his whole deal was trying to bring out the monster in Cena, he would attempt to escape from the cage like a weasel at every chance. It just felt like they were wasting his talents on cheap heat, weakening the storytelling as a consequence.

Last night was pretty solid.  WeeLC was really entertaining. Seth Rollins is just so awesome.  Entire shield/evolution match was pretty awesome.  I was sitting in the section near where they enter the crowd.  People really lose their shit to try to touch them.  Could have been where I was but the crowd was not really all that rowdy.  Also...I must have seen at least 4 tombstone piledrivers in the parking lot after the show- pretty entertaining.

Went to the event last minute yesterday. Got tickets for $40 a few hours before on stubhub, left work and drove up to Izod, and snuck down to 125 where my buddies were sitting and sat there the whole show. A section away from where the Shield entered. That Shield/Evolution match might be the greatest 6 man tag of all time. So fucking amazing. Also this new "John Cena suuuuucks!" song the crowd sings now is amazing. Its even better than Kurt Angle's "You Suck!" I hoenstly didnt have any complaints. The piss break was the Rusev match for me. I actually wanted to watch the Paige match. This is new, I never want to watch the Divas matches. Well I used to, but not since 2004. The ending to the Wyatt match was pretty good. WeeLC was great! They need one of those matches every PPV! The night was great until my car overheated 10 minutes away from my house. Turns out my water pump took a shit. Gotta pay $800 now. Fuck me. 

Went to the event last minute yesterday. Got tickets for $40 a few hours before on stubhub, left work and drove up to Izod, and snuck down to 125 where my buddies were sitting and sat there the whole show. A section away from where the Shield entered. That Shield/Evolution match might be the greatest 6 man tag of all time. So fucking amazing. Also this new "John Cena suuuuucks!" song the crowd sings now is amazing. Its even better than Kurt Angle's "You Suck!" I hoenstly didnt have any complaints. The piss break was the Rusev match for me. I actually wanted to watch the Paige match. This is new, I never want to watch the Divas matches. Well I used to, but not since 2004. The ending to the Wyatt match was pretty good. WeeLC was great! They need one of those matches every PPV! The night was great until my car overheated 10 minutes away from my house. Turns out my water pump took a shit. Gotta pay $800 now. Fuck me. 

Think of it this way: Your car was bound to break this week regardless. At least you got to go to a PPV before it did.

Truly awesome. I love that he doesn't even stand there to hesitate for a second. Great spot.

WWE has killed it with the last three ppvs.

I also found that surprising. The way it went down, they kind of telegraphed it a bit with H and Orton looking back waiting for it. But nah, he just got his ass up there and went.

Plus, can we talk about the way that he should have died when he dove on his head about 10 minutes earlier???

according to Triple H's twitter...

looks like there's an over the top battle royal for the US Title tonight.

Wait, what happened?