CHILD BITE / DOPE BODY split LP - REPRESS!

I'm down to less than 20 copies! Child Bite is also down to less than 20.

Reckless in Chicago (all 3 locations) should have this. Stores in and around Ferndale should also have it.

Distros that should have at least a couple (or will soon): Tor Johnson, Robotic Empire, Stickfigure, Pirate Ship Records....none of them have more than a few copies though!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin,

Thanks for shipping my order out so quickly ( i got confirmation about an hour after i placed order!). You're a legend!

C

No problem! Good timing on the order, as I was planning to go to the post office shortly after you placed it. Enjoy the LP and I hope you already DL'd the tracks for free at the bandcamp page.

Justin sir, got the record on friday. fuckin looks sexual... yet to spin it though. Thanks a million! C

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just saw that you're pressing the Old Gods EP. That is awesome!

Yup, no official "announcement" yet but the art is approved and the record is being cut now. Good shit. Record should look great too. Probably gonna do a pre-order thing with a shirt for people who are so inclined (and without a shirt, for people who are not). Just one color of vinyl (sorry guys!) but it'll have a sweet silk-screened B-side with full color jacket, insert, etc. It was also remastered by Carl Saff.

Damn, that looks cool as hell. Might have to grab that. Saw them live and loved them and I'm all about the tracks on the Dope Body split but when I tried to listen to their last album it just didn't do it for me right away. Might have to try it again.

Child Bite is playing at the Burlington on Sunday night in Chicago with Lasers and Fast And Shit. They'll have Monomania, the new press of the splits, and everything else, including a few copies I got from a distro return of their split 7" with This Moment In Black History (which has been out of print for a while)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Realized I never bumped this when we got the third press. 

Also, I have 4 copies left of the 2nd press of The Living Breathing Organ Summer (blue w/black vinyl - very dark and looks black unless you hold it up to the light). Band has a handful, but these are pretty much gone after the European tour. 

http://forgeagainrecords.bandcamp.com to order em both. 

Never too late. Awesome bands, awesome dudes, and they don't get enough love. Both tour a ton and have lots of awesome recent releases (Dope Body has a brand new 7" on Drag City, Child Bite just released a new 12" on Joyful Noise that combines two 10"s that came out recently) so get deep on those awesome bros!

Thanks for checking it out!