Glassjaw - Coloring Book Vinyl?

The girl at Merch Direct just said that as far as she knows there is no plan to release it today. But maybe just in case of slips nobody told her. I dont know. It kinda blows. I know whenever it does finally happen I'm gonna miss it because of my stupid work schedule. =(

likewise. i already have 2 friends who are lazy asses and dont wanna check themselves so im responsible for getting whatever pops up. and the stupid thing as that one of them lives on the east coast so its not like he has to wake up at 8 like me. Haha.

Theres so many possibilities though... 1:11, 11:11 pm. Or even just to fuck with us like they did with Stars they could release it at 11:11 tomorrow!

Yeah that's what people are speculating but who knows and I hear they're opening for rise against? Role should be reversed but I'm not near that show so I can't complain. Their last tour was great because they played a shit load of songs but no radio cambodia unfortunately

1. 2/3

refers to their first show of the year. at nassau collesium w/ rise against i think.

this is correct.

as for a coloring book vinyl that would be just dandy. depending when it comes out and what my funds are at the time i will try to grab a spare copy or two for anyone here who may have missed out.