PO: GALLOWS - DEATH IS BIRTH 7"

Grr!

9 week passed on my TDON order, emailed them, no reply, emailed them again at week 11, they replied "must be lost in the mail" and refunded me.

Fuck!

Ordered from 6131... unhappy camper! With so many variants, I was happy to know that I owned the first pressing/variant available, but no, no such luck =/

My only consolation is that 6131 was cheaper...

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting on my black/white from TDON... little over 6 weeks at this point, won't start complaining until it hits 8 weeks.

I'll be fucking pissed if it shows up black instead of black/white though...

I got an email back as well, but they just asked me to verify my address. No refund. I ended up buying a grey one from Hot Topic. I don't think I'll be ordering anything from them again. It reminded me too much of my experience with Paper + Plastick.

Grr!

9 week passed on my TDON order, emailed them, no reply, emailed them again at week 11, they replied "must be lost in the mail" and refunded me.

Fuck!

Ordered from 6131... unhappy camper! With so many variants, I was happy to know that I owned the first pressing/variant available, but no, no such luck =/

My only consolation is that 6131 was cheaper...

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

+1