Such Gold - Stand Tall repress!

maxxxg

SUCH GOLD

25 minutes ago

Has anyone received their copy of the Stand Tall re-press yet? Trying to figure out what the scoop is on this...

Checked the replies, and apparently someone from Australia got their copies a few weeks ago. WTF. Hoping people get their fucking records soon...that said, I hope I get my hands on a red copy somehow.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUCH GOLD

25 minutes ago

Has anyone received their copy of the Stand Tall re-press yet? Trying to figure out what the scoop is on this...

Checked the replies, and apparently someone from Australia got their copies a few weeks ago. WTF. Hoping people get their fucking records soon...that said, I hope I get my hands on a red copy somehow.

Wow, that's crazy. I live about 4 hours from MTS-HQ and don't have my 7"s yet. I was talking with Ben for a quick sec the other day and he had no idea what was going on with the records. Shitty situation all around but especially for SG since they probably have no records to sell on tour.

Wow, that's crazy. I live about 4 hours from MTS-HQ and don't have my 7"s yet. I was talking with Ben for a quick sec the other day and he had no idea what was going on with the records. Shitty situation all around but especially for SG since they probably have no records to sell on tour.

All they have is the AL4W split.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.punksinvegas.com/?p=7681

So is Mightier Than Sword Records done?

Austin: We don’t want to speculate, but I don’t think RJ has much left to stand on as far as MTS goes. And seeing as how there were only a few acts on MTS that were actually touring, us being probably the number one act on there, I don’t think there’s much left for Mightier Than Sword. I don’t think it will keep going. Hopefully everybody gets their money’s worth and gets their records and RJ can get his stuff straight.

Yea I saw SG and wanted to get the tour press 7" but they had none of the Stand Tall 7"s.

Glad I have the 1st press :P

How long ago did you see them? I'm wondering if they even have their red copies yet.

I don't think they have any copies of stand tall with them on tour right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping for serious Such Gold love. I won an item from Nate of Such Gold on eBay and sent him a message basically showing him some love for his band. After a couple more messages he ends up sending me a test press and normal copy of the heavy hearted 7" that him and devan were in. Beyond solid dudes. I hope the best for them.

Bumping for serious Such Gold love. I won an item from Nate of Such Gold on eBay and sent him a message basically showing him some love for his band. After a couple more messages he ends up sending me a test press and normal copy of the heavy hearted 7" that him and devan were in. Beyond solid dudes. I hope the best for them.

That rules, I feel like they're all really cool dudes and it's not fair that RJ kinda screwed them over. Out of curiosity what did you win from him?

Did you see the Stand Tall S&F cover on eBay a couple weeks ago? I actually put a pretty weak bid on it and was able to score it. I think it was the band themselves selling a copy

Yeah I did, didn't it go for like 30 or so? I was so bummed. That is the last thing I need for Stand Tall, aside from the red copy, and I wouldnt drop more than 30 plus shipping on it.

Also: IF the red copies exist, I need to get my hands on one, one way or another...

Did you see the Stand Tall S&F cover on eBay a couple weeks ago? I actually put a pretty weak bid on it and was able to score it. I think it was the band themselves selling a copy

Yeah that was Nate who I bought a Touche Amore record off of. I put a bid on that sound and fury cover for like $22.