WTB/WTTF: Coheed and Cambria records.

thefence2113

Trying to add to my ever-growing collection. I have every piece of Coheed and Cambria merchandise imaginable. Unfortunately, I'm lacking a few of the variants of the first two albums on vinyl.

I'm looking for the following:

(Willing to trade a Taylor 114CE Acoustic/Electric guitar...for around equal value.)

Coheed and Cambria

Second Stage Turbine Blade

-Black 2002 LP (Defiance Records)

-White 2011 LP (EVR)

-Green 2011 LP (EVR)

In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3

-Blue/Grey 2xLP (EVR/Columbia)

-Clear 2xLP (EVR/Columbia)

-Black 2xLP (EVR/Columbia)

If anyone has any of these, please feel free to PM or email [email protected]

Thanks!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a sealed copy of SSTB with the 7", think it's on white, if you still need it.

I guess it's green if it came with the 7", anyone know for sure? I can open it to check if you want.

I've got a sealed copy of SSTB with the 7", think it's on white, if you still need it.

I guess it's green if it came with the 7", anyone know for sure? I can open it to check if you want.

The green came with the 7"

Love the album... I just don't $300-eBay love it.

time-travel back to 2001 and pick up the Defiance version for $14 on Interpunk - that's what I did.

Haha I wish...do you actually have a copy? I'd pay WAY too much money for it if you'd be down to sell. I've been trying to track one down for so long. I managed to snag an orange/white pressing of IKSOSE3 a few weeks ago on eBay for $160 and I'm still planning to eventually get the other 3...but Defiance Records version of SSTB is at the top of my list for now. Unfortunately for me, I don't have good records to trade for it. Only cash.

My non-Coheed records suck.

Do you have the 2 SSTB original comic books? I think I still have them unless the ex wife took them along with a TON of signed stuff Mic gave us when we meet him and hung out with him for a day/took us on the tour bus/Introduced us to the band at the 07 Detroit Warped Tour. Pretty sure she forgot the comics I think I have some odd B/W Variants of the newer series too (she used to work at a comic shop and she got all kinds of weird promo Coheed comic stuff)