O Pioneers!!! Final Tour

I really wish I could make it up to the VA date. I would really, really love to catch these guys before they disband/morph into Black Clouds. If they've got some kind of limited vinyl/cover or cd or whatever, I'd gladly reimburse you + for your trouble. Can't imagine what they may have, if anything, but you never know with Eric and his screen printing wizardry.

I really wish I could make it up to the VA date. I would really, really love to catch these guys before they disband/morph into Black Clouds. If they've got some kind of limited vinyl/cover or cd or whatever, I'd gladly reimburse you + for your trouble. Can't imagine what they may have, if anything, but you never know with Eric and his screen printing wizardry.

Of course man! I'll probably snag the splits I don't have and a cassette or two. I'll def keep an eye out :)

And for sure! I work right down the street. I just moved here like three months ago. I need some vinyl junkie friends to hang with. Haha. Wonder Root is a pretty cool little space. Saw Loma Prieta and Pygmy Lush there on Halloween and it ruled.

Saw them Saturday. New band is pretty much New Bruises with Eric, but they sound amazing. For OP!!! releases, at the merch table were two tour-edition shirts (pretty sure you can get them online) for 10 bucks, 5 dollars for a shirt from a bin of random OP!!! shirts (and another bin of random New Bruises shirts), 5 bucks for 7"s (or 3 for 10) (This is How I feel, New Bruises/OP!!! split, OP!!!/a band I never heard of and forgot the name of, shit I'm forgetting like one or two more, and what appeared to be every 7" currently available on Kiss of Death), the btmi!/op!!! split, the 9" OP!!!/AJJ split (also on cassette), Neon Creeps LP, Neon Creeps CD/cassette, Black Mambas CD.

Think that's about it...

They played one Black Clouds song, it's like twice as long as a normal o pioneers!!! song, and twice as noisy, but still great. Can't wait to hear some recorded shit

(also, eric looks exactly like my old bio teacher...)

To be honest, they may have. But I had to kind of hurry out of there, missed the last two bands (Halfway to Hell Club and Iron Chic), so I only really saw the box of KoD 7"s/OP!!!s merch

I was dumb and only got a 5 dollar shirt and 1994!'s Most Deaf. But hey, I like money to buy junkfood and gas.

Saw them Saturday. New band is pretty much New Bruises with Eric, but they sound amazing. For OP!!! releases, at the merch table were two tour-edition shirts (pretty sure you can get them online) for 10 bucks, 5 dollars for a shirt from a bin of random OP!!! shirts (and another bin of random New Bruises shirts), 5 bucks for 7"s (or 3 for 10) (This is How I feel, New Bruises/OP!!! split, OP!!!/a band I never heard of and forgot the name of, shit I'm forgetting like one or two more, and what appeared to be every 7" currently available on Kiss of Death), the btmi!/op!!! split, the 9" OP!!!/AJJ split (also on cassette), Neon Creeps LP, Neon Creeps CD/cassette, Black Mambas CD.

Think that's about it...

They played one Black Clouds song, it's like twice as long as a normal o pioneers!!! song, and twice as noisy, but still great. Can't wait to hear some recorded shit

(also, eric looks exactly like my old bio teacher...)

Damn, nice run down man! I.E. I need to bring plenty of cash. Haha. Can't wait. Been meaning to get Neon Creeps on cassette.