Sale Converge, Brand New, Hause, Circa

smallfry

I say everyone who has paid does it all together to have more weight

I don't get why everyone's all up in arms and threatening claims? He said he wouldn't be getting anything else out in the mail until Friday. Some people have things to do outside of the forum.

Worst case scenario: He doesn't respond or send us anything, and we let PayPal know, and we get our money back. He can't just run off with our money; PayPal is good with buyer's protection (just like makeshifttrigger said).

PS - makeshifttrigger, your Thursday is going out today (which happens to be Thursday)

Everyone should just cool their jets until further notice. Everything will be fine one way or another. If he was really scamming us, he would've told us to send as a gift.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't he just pull all the money out of his paypal then close his account though?

PayPal still covers you. And I'm pretty sure that unverified accounts have 21 day holds.

A lot of verified accounts even have holds.

There's no reason to sweat this yet. Everyone take deep breaths. When he logs in again, he's going to laugh when he reads all of this.

Not to say anything either way but maybe you should all just list EXACTLY what you bought if you're so worried. Compare.

And if it helps he told me he'd already sold the C&C 10"s when I asked him. I offered a good amount and not massively long after the initial post.

EDIT: I didn't buy anything in the end myself though.

I dont know. He said he would be giving out Tracking numbers last night and still hasnt signed in. It was a pretty impressive list to sell all of a sudden. Everything that has been popular on this board for the past couple months pops up on one guys list that he just made. I may be reading too much into it. But i also noticed he Wrote on a Native Preorder Thread saying he ordered those. And those werent on the list, Plus nothing on his list Comes close to thinking that this guy listens to Native. I may be reading too much into it. And probably being paranoid. I really hope im wrong About this guy because i would much rather prefer the records I bought over the money back. But either Way everyone is safe if they paid as long as its not as a gift.

Not trying to jump on the conspiracy train necessarily, but it appears as if some of his list (created no more than a month ago) is borrowed from others'. Check out this one http://deadformat.net/tradelist/311thrice Converge - Jane Doe through Fireworks...

And check http://deadformat.net/tradelist/achillesstand7 for Circa Survive and Mars Volta.

Hause, Dave - House - Bantic Media - #/15 - Black with Release Show Cover (Black Show Poster Left Half)

Hause, Dave - House - Bantic Media - #/15 - Black with Release Show Cover (Green House Alligator Right Half)

Hause, Dave - House - Bantic Media - #/15 - Black with Release Show Cover (Red Date 5 Right Half)

from benjo09's deadformat. considering theres no duplicates of them, its impossible for this guy to have them as well.

Hause, Dave - House - Bantic Media - #/15 - Black with Release Show Cover (Black Show Poster Left Half)

Hause, Dave - House - Bantic Media - #/15 - Black with Release Show Cover (Green House Alligator Right Half)

Hause, Dave - House - Bantic Media - #/15 - Black with Release Show Cover (Red Date 5 Right Half)

from benjo09's deadformat. considering theres no duplicates of them, its impossible for this guy to have them as well.

I knew i have seen this before Ive checked Benjo09s list numerous times.

Let me know how your disputes go. I'm going to hold out in case he does have the records. I mean, I have plenty of time to file if this guy is a flake, but he said in the posts and in the message to me that he wouldn't be shipping until Friday. It is in fact Thursday.

Even if you dispute it, I'm pretty sure Paypal is going to make you wait the allotted seller time for shipping which is 7 days.

Ok, if he can't just drain his account and ditch than its cool. Yes, I agree that we should give this guy some more time.
I opened disputes on both my orders. I think this is adequate proof, and if this guy can prove to me he sent the records, Ill end the dispute.

Man, you gave him a lot more time. What was that... three hours?

Ok, if he can't just drain his account and ditch than its cool. Yes, I agree that we should give this guy some more time.
I opened disputes on both my orders. I think this is adequate proof, and if this guy can prove to me he sent the records, Ill end the dispute.

Man, you gave him a lot more time. What was that... three hours?

I was fine until I realized he was posting that he owned 1/1 records that other, credible people owned. That crossed a line.