Beer Trading Anyone?

aweaver

Anyone interested in trading beers?

I have some Dogfish Head stuff that might be kind of hard to get for some people. In turn I'm looking for some stuff.

Looking for: Darklord and Surly Darkness, any years

Haves: Dogfish Head Miles Davis Bitches Brew and Dogfish Head Faithful Ale Twenty (pearl jam tribute ale) i've got a few of the faithful. they are both 750 ML bottles.

If you've got any other high alcohol content beers that can't be purchased in ohio because of legal restrictions i may be interested in those as well depending on what they are.

advice I found doing research about this, because I though it was illegal to ship alcohol across state lines, which it is...

Don't use USPS to send alcohol. It's a federal offence.

Lie to Fedex or UPS instead.

Beer is always "yeast samples for evaluation" which is legal for Fedex and UPS to ship anywhere

advice I found doing research about this, because I though it was illegal to ship alcohol across state lines, which it is...

Beer is always "yeast samples for evaluation" which is legal for Fedex and UPS to ship anywhere

Big ups on this info. I had no idea about this and I almost exclusively deal with USPS. Preciate the info!

Big ups on this info. I had no idea about this and I almost exclusively deal with USPS. Preciate the info!

label alcohol as vinegar or cooking oil too i read somewhere...

I'm looking for Pliney the Elder and can get pretty much anything midwest, especially Cleveland area stuff (Great Lakes, Hopping Frog, Thirsty Dog, etc)

I had my first an only Pliny last year. Happy to report it was as good as advertised.

Related to the thread. I'm interested in trading on a less specific level. For example, IPAs for the midwest for your beverage of choice from the Northeast. Brands aren't important to me, just like to try new things.

If anyone wants a VT or New England "grab bag" or something, let me know.

I'm looking for Pliney the Elder and can get pretty much anything midwest, especially Cleveland area stuff (Great Lakes, Hopping Frog, Thirsty Dog, etc)

I had my first an only Pliny last year. Happy to report it was as good as advertised.

Related to the thread. I'm interested in trading on a less specific level. For example, IPAs for the midwest for your beverage of choice from the Northeast. Brands aren't important to me, just like to try new things.

If anyone wants a VT or New England "grab bag" or something, let me know.

I'd be down for this for sure. I'll PM ya.

can someone from the east coast or southeast just send me yeungling? cans would be easiest. i'm from jersey but live in chicago so i can't get any here. i could send chicago/midwest beers for a trade. the nicer 312 brews, great lakes, three floyds, etc etc.

I can help out, Cleveland based (and work at GLBC actually), but can you get Firestone Walker stuff?