Mastodon The Hunter 2lp Colored Vinyl @ Relapse

I find it ironic that every time they say it is color vinyl they say just that: "color". They dont mention which color, just "color". Also why dont they take the time to take a picture of what color it is? If it is colored thats going to be dumb since they advertised it was color several different places and none of them were.

I just called Relapse. They told me that they wrote "color vinyl" because the Mastodon news wrote "color vinyl.". It's not going to be color, only black.

Just spoke to them via email, and they have no definite answer...the only thing they said was "the label told them that it was". Basically going off soft information. When I told them I only ordered this because of it being color (already have a Black), they essentially said tough luck - you can mail it back and get store credit only. Horseshit. I'm out return shipping and only have store credit.

I'm going to wait til it comes, and if it is Black, they are getting a Mastercard dispute opened and I will get my $ and shipping back.

Simple lesson for anyone selling something - if you don't know what it is for sure, then don't advertise it as being a certain way. It's a prickjob thing to do.

Just spoke to them via email, and they have no definite answer...the only thing they said was "the label told them that it was". Basically going off soft information. When I told them I only ordered this because of it being color (already have a Black), they essentially said tough luck - you can mail it back and get store credit only. Horseshit. I'm out return shipping and only have store credit.

I'm going to wait til it comes, and if it is Black, they are getting a Mastercard dispute opened and I will get my $ and shipping back.

Simple lesson for anyone selling something - if you don't know what it is for sure, then don't advertise it as being a certain way. It's a prickjob thing to do.

Fuckers. This is where the whole having the final say with the credit card company thing comes in handy so tough luck to Relapse. You'll get your money back. I'm gonna say there's a 90% chance this is the standard black version.

Edit- I actually hate dealing with Relapse for a number of reasons but they do put out some really cool shit.