Hunting for Tapes

This guy put out Running Water. Maybe try sending him a message to see if he still has any.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59436

Also not sure if you are interested but I have these cassettes for sale:

Grown Ups - Handholder (Gold, Still Sealed)

Seahaven - Acoustic Sessions

Stryder - Got You Last

Brian

I dunno if you're into drone/noise/black metal/basement tunes/psychedelic stuff, but there's a lottt of that floating around on tape. Tons and tons of small labels release bad ass tapes all day err day. A lot of it is really cool. The blog OMGVinyl (www.omgvinyl.com] does a cool segment on tuesdays called "Tape Tuesdays" where they talk about recent tape releases and whatnot. A lot of it is really cool. I have a lot of tapes from www.bridgetownrecords.info, a bunch from www.rhinocervs.bigcartel.com...Robotic Empire has a small selection of tape releases--Got two Thou releases from there if you're into that...Man. I don't know if any of this was helpful. But hey! I like tapes. PM me if you want a list of cool tape distros and labels.

I dunno if you're into drone/noise/black metal/basement tunes/psychedelic stuff, but there's a lottt of that floating around on tape. Tons and tons of small labels release bad ass tapes all day err day. A lot of it is really cool. The blog OMGVinyl (www.omgvinyl.com] does a cool segment on tuesdays called "Tape Tuesdays" where they talk about recent tape releases and whatnot. A lot of it is really cool. I have a lot of tapes from www.bridgetownrecords.info, a bunch from www.rhinocervs.bigcartel.com...Robotic Empire has a small selection of tape releases--Got two Thou releases from there if you're into that...Man. I don't know if any of this was helpful. But hey! I like tapes. PM me if you want a list of cool tape distros and labels.

This.

Not Not Fun, +Tapes and countless others are putting out a slew of great stuff.