GLACIERS LP " ATSWTB"

• 4 weeks later...
I scored a copy on white from Discogs for 25 shipped two weeks ago. Fucking awesome find!

Are you sure about that? The sales history on Discogs says $39.99.

I kinda thought the same thing. Pics or it didn't happen :)

PS It was a copy on white and it sold in december, so maybe he got it at a lower offer, who knows...

It would be nice to have this, but I noticed it is being sold by that stegobot dude. People have had bad experiences with him the past as seen in the "Terrible..." thread.

Damn. Thanks for pointing this out. I had no idea. Haha, just my luck that something that rarely ever comes up for sale is being sold by a shithead.

To all people interested, you may want to check out the posts on jgreenlawjr and stegobot in the "Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers" thread.

It would be nice to have this, but I noticed it is being sold by that stegobot dude. People have had bad experiences with him the past as seen in the "Terrible..." thread.

Damn. Thanks for pointing this out. I had no idea. Haha, just my luck that something that rarely ever comes up for sale is being sold by a shithead.

To all people interested, you may want to check out the posts on jgreenlawjr and stegobot in the "Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers" thread.

The copy he is selling right now is the one that he was supposed to sell me about a year ago, and he dicked me over leaving me out 50 bucks. PayPal gave into his favor because he provided some bullshit tracking number and they claimed it was "lost in te post" after I had proved that people were getting screwed over.

Fuck this dude.

Support this band.

Despite him changing his ways (see how long that lasts), I still won't buy from him based on principle. There's still a lot of people he never paid back. Dude's a piece of shit, plain and simple.

Also, found this absolutely fantastic post about him in the terrible sellers thread.

Both homeboy and his slampiece sportin' the shit eating grins on his facebook profile pic. Sketchy Mormons.

• 1 month later...

The plan was to repress this record in early January, on clear vinyl with blue splats.

Sadly, when we ordered more copies from the pressing plant, we were informed that they threw the plates, masters, everything associated with the LP in the trash.

So as of now, there is no repress. This could change tomorrow, but right now, we are concentrating our efforts and finances towards our next album, which we about to record in early May.

I wouldn't rule out a repress to coincide with the next LP (which if all goes well will be late summer early fall), but at this point it will be considered a "remaster" and these things aren't cheap as everyone knows.

@CROFT - your lady has good taste. I think Steve from 1-2-3-4 Go in Oakland might have one. I saw it in his store a few months ago. It's worth hitting him up on facebook. If you dont get a repsonse, PM me and I'll text him.