PO: The Saddest Landscape • After The Lights

Derek™

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deathbydrums
my 180 gram black busted right through the top and bottom of the flimsy jacket. it was a gatefold though.

Hmm, now that you mention it... yes, mine have slight splits in the top too. Think I was seduced by the gatefold. Still pretty darn nice tho.

bummer about the splits in the jackets everyone. We're getting some extra jackets sent to us because some that we received had this issue. If anyone has this record and wants a new jacket please hit us up. We can send out a new one if you have another order going to you.

Thanks for the support on this record...as of right now, we have 6 copies of the Orange w/ Black variant left on the first press.

Repress is up...

According to the Topshelf site:

Pre orders are now up for the second pressing of After The Lights. This pressing is out of 500 and split between 100 Half Clear / Half Translucent Red and 400 Coke Bottle Clear records. We only have a certain amount of the split halves record to sell and the rest will be available from the band at their release show and sxsw. PLEASE NOTE we do not expect to have these prior to March 19th.

http://www.topshelfrecords.bigcartel.com/product/the-saddest-landscape-after-the-lights-lp