wtb: antichrist superstar

chadhardbodies

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any other version besides the double pic disc?

Whats that go for these days?

EDIT: Just checked popsike...I had no idea this went for that much. I got it on clearance at HT a long time ago for super cheap. I also have a test press of the pic disc version. Not really looking to get rid of them though.

EDIT: Just checked popsike...I had no idea this went for that much. I got it on clearance at HT a long time ago for super cheap. I also have a test press of the pic disc version. Not really looking to get rid of them though.

Maybe you're looking to negotiate a deal with Interscope to repress this bad boy..... (hint, hint, nudge, nudge) ;D

Maybe you're looking to negotiate a deal with Interscope to repress this bad boy..... (hint, hint, nudge, nudge) ;D

Not a bad idea actually. I had no idea Manson vinyl was a big deal to be honest. A repress of this would probably be pretty easy to get done too. I guess we'll see.

Damn, that's encouraging. Its funny to think that you were unaware of the demand when I watch every vinyl edition of every album go for wild prices on eBay and discogs all the time. I'd say Portrait of An American Family through Mechanical Animals would all sell very easily considering the prices on all of those on the second-hand market and even Golden Age would be a pretty easy sell. I hope you seriously consider approaching them about this. It would be nice to put the discography together on vinyl finally without spending a quarter of a million dollars to do so :)

Damn, that's encouraging. Its funny to think that you were unaware of the demand when I watch every vinyl edition of every album go for wild prices on eBay and discogs all the time. I'd say Portrait of An American Family through Mechanical Animals would all sell very easily considering the prices on all of those on the second-hand market and even Golden Age would be a pretty easy sell. I hope you seriously consider approaching them about this. It would be nice to put the discography together on vinyl finally without spending a quarter of a million dollars to do so :)

this. would love to have Antichrist/Mechanical/Golden Age at reasonable prices - most often they alwaysssss go for 100+ each and that's usually on the lower end.

When the Universal folks get back in the office early next year I will hit them up about doing a Manson LP for HT exclusively.

Which one should I start with? Antichrist?

Antichrist! Easily their staple record and the most identifiable and marketable. If that goes well and you're feeling keen on it, I'd say go for MA or Holy Wood. Or have them pull a Foo Fighters and do 'em all in one shot /not realistic]

Definitely AS first. Then if more are warranted, MA and HW.

Haha! He's better off for it anyway. If you manage to get it done he may wait a bit longer but will pay far less than he's bound to before the potential repress is available. I made a thread like this about a year ago and only got offers for the pic disc which I already have. The best thing about this thread is that you came into it got harassed about repressing the title....and then actually entertained the idea.

Not only am I entertaining the idea but Im going to act on it as well :)

The Manson stuff SHOULD be easy to get done. I will definitely be asking about doing this.

So for AS....vinyl color(s)?

Solid OPAQUE red PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Dark red even. Like that one Twilight soundtrack (blood red, I think they called it). That way I can get the awesome color and NOT have a terrible soundtrack.

Either way, opaque is the way to go. Otherwise, I would say just straight up black.