Hopesfall - "The Frailty Of Words" PO in January

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out about this. So stoked.

Now if only Trustkill AKA Bullet Tooth Records would press A Types and Magnetic North. I would even settle for a double album thing like they did for It Dies Today and Poison the Well. Yes, I like Hopesfall that much. Although I am 99% certain those albums will never see a record press due the poor relationship between the band and label.

Just found out about this. So stoked.

Now if only Trustkill AKA Bullet Tooth Records would press A Types and Magnetic North. I would even settle for a double album thing like they did for It Dies Today and Poison the Well. Yes, I like Hopesfall that much. Although I am 99% certain those albums will never see a record press due the poor relationship between the band and label.

pretty sure the entire trustkill catalog folded into fontana distribution.

pretty sure the entire trustkill catalog folded into fontana distribution.

Oh wow, thanks for that info! Just read about this on wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trustkill_Records)... as long as this information is all true, I'm guessing they will never get pressed unless some other label gets the rights from Fontana Distribution. Doubt it. :(

• 1 month later...

i see Brent added the links for this, Zao, and Pomegranates with "Coming Soon" under them to the BC Store. Also says that Hopesfall will be shipping in mid-May.

I can imagine just your standard solid white, but i was wondering with the clear orange and the blue on the blueA/whiteB, will it be a dark orange or your common gold yellow looking orange also the blue like a sky blue or more a darker blue?
Like this. But the blue will be more like royal blue.

[image]

I can imagine just your standard solid white, but i was wondering with the clear orange and the blue on the blueA/whiteB, will it be a dark orange or your common gold yellow looking orange also the blue like a sky blue or more a darker blue?

Probably common looking orange. Won't be dark.

Blue will be more mid range. Like a royal. Not baby or dark.

That picture died. Here is one from the plant's website I am using. Like this, but a royal blue.

[image]