Hopesfall - "The Frailty Of Words" PO in January

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, that's the one I'll be getting then. I've never listened to this band and don't plan on it until I have the record in hand. I don't know if I'll be into them much, but that album cover is gorgeous and those colors fit perfect.

Just listen to No Wings To Speak Of EP. Some of the best melodic hardcore songs ever written.

Cool, that's the one I'll be getting then. I've never listened to this band and don't plan on it until I have the record in hand. I don't know if I'll be into them much, but that album cover is gorgeous and those colors fit perfect.

Just listen to No Wings To Speak Of EP. Some of the best melodic hardcore songs ever written.

All you need to know. I didn't think this ever had a shot of being pressed. Thanks broken circles.

I'm so glad I got to see their reunion show this summer.

I have a friend who tried to argue about magnetic north being awesome. It is not Hopesfall at all. They should've changed the band name.

A buddy/co-worker and I drove to Cleveland straight after work to see Coheed, One Line Drawing, Hopesfall and Codeseven @ The old Grog Shop before they moved locations. It was a 3 hour drive and we didn't stop once... ended up walking through the doors as hopesfall was tearing down their equipment. I was pretty pissed. Never got the chance to see them play live again either. *Sigh

I know this might sound odd (maybe not) but for the most part I couldn't get into anything after The Satellite Years because of the vocals. The way he sings on those last two albums just don't jive with me at all but screaming for some reason... does. That's hardcore for ya.

this couldnt have come at a better time, I was thinking about this album the other day and tried to find it on ebay and all I could find was the cd for 40 dollars which is ridiculous.

I wonder whats gonna happen with all the awesome records from when trustkill had an awesome lineup before they trashed their reputation. It seems like there wasnt alot of hopesfalls stuff on trustkill pressed, all Ive seen was no wings to speak of and its currently selling on ebay for 65 bucks. as opposed to poison the well. I picked up the opposite of december and tear from the red double vinyl for like 8 bucks.