Hopesfall - "The Frailty Of Words" PO in January

[image]

From Broken Circles:

We’re pleased to announce that we will be bring Hopesfall’s debut album, The Frailty Of Words, to vinyl for the first time ever in February. Originally released in 1999, the LP features brand new artwork from Chandler Owen, who has been responsible for all their previous artwork. The record will be limited to 500 copies on 3 colors:

100 – White

200 – Clear Orange

200 – Blue/White A Side/B Side

Preorders will launch in January sometime. Stay tuned for more details and preorder information.

I am insanely stoked on this release! Broken Circles continuing to bestow upon us incredible records that should've been pressed over a decade ago.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Satellite Years is tricky from a licensing perspective. It might happen though!

Who has the licensing trustkill?

Trustkill got enveloped by a major label (if I remember the details correctly) due to a distribution contract gone awry, so I'm sure that the licensing would have to go through some dumb chain of command through said major in order to make it happen.

Cool, that's the one I'll be getting then. I've never listened to this band and don't plan on it until I have the record in hand. I don't know if I'll be into them much, but that album cover is gorgeous and those colors fit perfect.

Do yourself a solid and begin listening to them immediately. Don't wait one second longer.