Dan Andriano (alk3) / Mike Felumlee split 12"

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually did talk to asian man about getting a few copies in their distro, but they weren't into it. i'm not really looking to trade these since i have to keep financials in such strict order, and trading only muddies the water. i've got most asian man releases that i'm looking for anyway.

all of the international orders have been shipped out and you have each been refunded accordingly. thanks again for all of your support everybody. please tell a friend :)

also, if you get a record and write a review about it, or ever write something about the label in general or another future release of mine, shoot me a link and i'll more than likely throw it up on my site in the Press section.

http://artisticintegrityrecords.com/press.cfm

if you ever want to do an interview with me or a podcast or something along those lines, i'm totally down for that, too. just get in touch and we'll set something up!

hey dudes and dudettes,

if youre sleeping on picking up a blue copy of this, dont sleep too long. theyre gonna be gone before you know it. grab the bundle and save a couple bucks, too. like people have mentioned, ive been matching numbers for those who have bought one of each.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not sure what the problem is, thomas. your ordered your record on Feb 9, it shipped out Feb 11. you e-mailed me asking if it had shipped on Feb 20, to which i responded that it had.

as larry47591 can attest, sometimes things just take a while. his record was just chillin in Iowa for like 3 weeks before he got it.

i'll take care of you, though. thanks for your patience.

the post office nearest my house is seriously one of the worst post offices i've ever been to. there is ONE lady who works there who is any good, and every time i go there when she's working i will literally let people go in front of me to assure that i get her. i tell her every time i'm there how great she is at her job and how much i appreciate it.

but since all of the records i send out are pre-paid through paypal, i just drop them off at the counter and whatever happens happens. there have been instances where i've dropped off 20 records on a monday, and gone back to drop off another 10 on friday, and the original 20 were still sitting in the same exact place, untouched.

it sucks, but what can you do?

• 2 weeks later...