Dan Andriano (alk3) / Mike Felumlee split 12"

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had to make the international shipping a flat fee, and i had to make it high enough that it would cover me for any and all countries. based on the No Idea calculator, shipping from illinois to germany is $14.00 (+ paypal fees, materials, and a trip to the post office), so i'm not SUPER far off on the price, but again, i had to make it high enough that i didn't have to ask anybody to pay more money than their checkout price.

i'll refund international orders a few dollars after i calculate exactly how much it will actually cost to ship to each specific person. or, if you'd rather wait to order one from interpunk, that's fine too. they won't have any blue in stock, though.

holy shit. I really wanted this, but I can't have the cost tripled because of shipping to Canada. Unless you can tell me I'll definitely be refunded the difference, looks like I'm out.

i'll refund international orders a few dollars after i calculate exactly how much it will actually cost to ship to each specific person. or, if you'd rather wait to order one from interpunk, that's fine too. they won't have any blue in stock, though.

thank you.

to everybody who has ordered so far, thank you so much. i'm going to try my best to have everything packed up and shipped out by the end of the week.