PO: Menzingers & Sidekicks 7" @ Red Scare

That project got pretty much abandoned on the spot. By the time they would have had to mix it properly, master it for vinyl and get it ready it would have taken too long. With tapes they could just slap it together and it makes no difference. I was pretty shocked when I even saw they were giving these demos a release at all.

That project got pretty much abandoned on the spot. By the time they would have had to mix it properly, master it for vinyl and get it ready it would have taken too long. With tapes they could just slap it together and it makes no difference. I was pretty shocked when I even saw they were giving these demos a release at all.

They could of still did it and released it after the LP. Not shocked it happened this way though.

Got the menzingers 7" today. A folded-over sleeve crammed into a 7" mailer, and no poly-bag/way to protect the sleeve or even keep it closed. Ridiculous.

Toby mentioned on the Twitter that the polybags didn't fit when the 7" came in.

Teaser 7" w/ 2 songs off the LP is kinda weak sauce, but whatever i guess.

I never saw the point of "teaser" 7 inches. i guess i shoulda paid more attn before ordering.

It would be a different story if the album didn't leak so early.