Taking Offers on Blink Discography and BN Variants

njpunkmusic

Hey guys, im looking to get a brand new Maxima within the next month and I've come to the conclusion that most of my vinyl collection doesnt mean nearly as much to me as a car so Im parting ways with stuff I know I can get good money for. yes, im basically looking for ebay prices and if you arent willing to pay that then just dont look at this in the forums anymore. If interested, shot me offers. No TDAG will go for under $60. Also check my tradelist for other stuff I would possibly sell.

BLINK

Cheshire Cat BLUE/YELLOW {1/2000} (HT Exclusive)

Buddha PICTURE DISC (HT Exclusive)

Dude Ranch 180 Gram ORANGE {1/500} (MTS Exclusive)

Enema Of The State ORANGE/GREEN 2nd pressing {1/500} (MTS Exclusive)

Neighborhoods BLACK/WHITE {1/1000} (Hot Topic Exclusive)

s/t 180 Gram BLACK {1/500} (MTS Exclusive)

Take Of Your Pants And Jacket TRICOLOR {1/2000} (Hot Topic Exclusive)

The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show 2xLP GREEN & BLUE {1/2000} (HT Exclusive)

BRAND NEW

The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me 180 Gram BLACK {1/200} (AFS Webstore Exclusive)

The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me 180 Gram PURPLE {1/500} (AFS Webstore Exclusive)

The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me GOLD TOUR EDITION {1/500} (Triple Crown)

The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me MARBLE {1/500} (Triple Crown)

The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me RED {1/500} (Triple Crown)

Your Favorite Weapon CLEAR TOUR EDITION {1/500} (Triple Crown)

Your Favorite Weapon LIGHT BLUE {1/500} (Triple Crown)

Your Favorite Weapon WHITE {1/100} (ORIGINAL PRESSING Iodine Records)

Your Favorite Weapon WHITE {1/1000} (Hot Topic Exclusive)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...so Im parting ways with stuff I know I can get good money for. yes, im basically looking for ebay prices and if you arent willing to pay that then just dont look at this in the forums anymore.

::) ::) ::)

#thehobby

Even if you sold all of them for ebay prices, how much is that really when you're looking at, what, 30 grand for a new Maxima? And I think you're looking at getting maybe a bit more than a grand for everything? And that's if you can sell everything. I don't know, maybe I'm off base. Who am I to say whether or not you sell your stuff?

Even if you sold all of them for ebay prices, how much is that really when you're looking at, what, 30 grand for a new Maxima? And I think you're looking at getting maybe a bit more than a grand for everything? And that's if you can sell everything. I don't know, maybe I'm off base. Who am I to say whether or not you sell your stuff?

yea every little bit counts. more for a down payment, causeing less in APR in the long run. what are you my accountant?

I got a black copy for $45ppd on eBay, and a sealed white copy on eBay for $36ppd back in October. There's never any colored copies on eBay. They're all white and black, which I don't want. I offered him $60 for any of the /500 variants and he said no. I offered him $100 for the tour copies of YFW and TDAG and said no. Maybe he'll put them on eBay, cuz he's looking for a lot.

There's never any colored copies on eBay. They're all white and black, which I don't want.

...what?

Right after I posted that, I checked eBay for the first time since Friday, and of course, there were a bunch. >.> But every other time I check, the only colored copies are ridiculous BINs.