THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

If I called a store that has it would they hold a copy for me? Or are they not allowed to do that?

I called one store and asked them to put it on hold and they said they will for 24 hours. She seemed reluctant to do it at first but I told her I'd be there before the store opens camping out, so she said okay!

As you can see above he doesn't have them yet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THRICE-ARTIST-AMBULANCE-GREEN-VINYL-LP-ILLUSION-VHEISSU-BEGGARS-ALCHEMY-/2808349 96093?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item416311f77d

Looks like their local HT already has them for sale and he just grabbed all the copies. They are listing 4 available right now.

did you miss the above post?

No, that's what made me check eBay in the first place. The one I linked to is different than the one he posted, this is a listing for a Buy It Now with four available, his link was to an auction.

hey Travis... that's your picture from your Tumblr on there. They just cut your original picture in half, and placed the two halves side by side. which is why it looks weird. is that against some sort of rule on eBay? man, people suck...

Not sure what you're trying to argue over...

no argument

just saying it was pointless for you to post something from the same seller

You say no argument, then proceed to explain how a post is pointless--pretty sure that's an argument. Anyways, I just thought it was interesting to see a listing that had more solid numbers than auctions do (i.e. amount in inventory, number sold, buy it now price, etc).

hey Travis... that's your picture from your Tumblr on there. They just cut your original picture in half, and placed the two halves side by side. which is why it looks weird. is that against some sort of rule on eBay? man, people suck...

I know I just contacted them and said to take my picture down now. Douche...

How dumb are these people that are already bidding on these though? Google is your friend people!

Same thing happened when 311 came out.

People are still overpaying for that and its in stock at HT.com now.

How dumb are these people that are already bidding on these though? Google is your friend people!

I imagine people see these listed, freak out because the price is way lower than auctions/buy it now go for, and immediately buy in fear others will jump on this "grand" opportunity.

Yea, its just insane. It only takes 30 seconds to do a search of Google

Also, if this sells out really quick Ill just do another pressing. No need for anyone to spend crazy amounts of cash for this.

You might as well go ahead and submit that order to Island ;D

haha Ya know...Ive been thinking about doing that. Since its coming out tomorrow I figured Id just wait and make sure these things actually are selling very quickly then Ill hit them up and see how quick we can get a repress out. If/when a repress is done Ill do it on another color.

This is kinda weird considering the first HT press hasnt even gone on sale yet but uh....what color(s) of vinyl do you guys wanna see if there is another pressing?