THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Compared to the white pressing these will go for much less, and will probably decrease the value of the OP for anyone who wants all variants. I can understand listing an auction with a low starting price before it comes out as i expect these to sell out within 24 hours, but i think the bin's at a high price are shit and obvious gauges, i expect these to never go higher than 50$ on ebay, the op usually goes for around 80(ive bid on several lol)

I should be vinyl collector of the month. I'm completely unphotogenic and have way too many records that I justify keeping by saying my 2 year old may want it some day.

Now, how many of you nuts are setting alarms to F5 Hot Topic starting at 5am? I know there are some of you, fess up.

Im normally up until 5 am for whatever reason, but i hope these go up around 1-3 am est so i dont have to keep checking.

Yeah! I'm looking at you Scott.

im pretty sure they are friends or something close to it. She's got it on lock im sure http://www.vinylcollective.com/vinyl-collective-collector-of-the-month-loren-pachuta/

I run into Loren a few times a year at shows. She is always very friendly to me and always tells me she'll sell me anything she has on eBay for a lower price if I want, because I always give her shit about buying up everything at the Strongsville Hot Topic. (I have never taken her up on this.)

Haters gonna hate, flippers gonna flip.

im pretty sure they are friends or something close to it. She's got it on lock im sure http://www.vinylcollective.com/vinyl-collective-collector-of-the-month-loren-pachuta/

I run into Loren a few times a year at shows. She is always very friendly to me and always tells me she'll sell me anything she has on eBay for a lower price if I want, because I always give her shit about buying up everything at the Strongsville Hot Topic. (I have never taken her up on this.)

she sold me a couple records for $15 - $18 a few years ago.

id say some people on here would be happier with the idea of buying and listening to records if they'd concern themselves less with what other people do. not like its going to stop, anyway.

What time around about would i have to be up in Australia? if its midnight on the east coast over there then its liek 5 pm here, but im not sure.

Hot Topic ships to australia right?

I believe, but shipping would be really high, id go with someone whos offered to ship international at much lower costs

she sold me a couple records for $15 - $18 a few years ago.

id say some people on here would be happier with the idea of buying and listening to records if they'd concern themselves less with what other people do. not like its going to stop, anyway.

Id be happier if i could find these records in that hot topic haha. I dont blame her for wanting to make money. I just want to walk in that hot topic and not sift through 30 copies of TBS and Pink Floyd.

You might as well go ahead and submit that order to Island ;D

haha Ya know...Ive been thinking about doing that. Since its coming

This is kinda weird considering the first HT press hasnt even gone on sale yet but uh....what color(s) of vinyl do you guys wanna see if there is another pressing?

maybe some funky bright colors. 2+ colors. we need to work on the splatter too :) the chariot and thrices last vinyl releases were supposed to have the second color swirl or splater but you could barely see it. this would be way better ;D;D;D

[image]

I find myself constantly wishing I liked bands I do not simply for gorgeous colors.

This is me, too. :( The bands I like are all (mostly) pressed on simple solid colors or splatter type colors. I see so many awesome colors of vinyl, but don't buy it because there's no point if I wouldn't listen to it. ha, ha.

This is kinda weird considering the first HT press hasnt even gone on sale yet but uh....what color(s) of vinyl do you guys wanna see if there is another pressing?

maybe some funky bright colors. 2+ colors. we need to work on the splatter too :) the chariot and thrices last vinyl releases were supposed to have the second color swirl or splater but you could barely see it. this would be way better ;D;D;D

[image]

That is with out a doubt one of the most beautiful color mixes, I've ever seen!

[image]

me too! i dont understand why bands dont want to put more effort in to stuff like this. like when thrice's last album came out and i heard it was clear with blue splater i was stoked. i found one on labor day in seattle. they put it out before they were supposed to(i think). got back to the hotel and opened it and whah whah whah. its was 98% clear with some barely visable blue dots and splaters.

travis- maybe black vinyl with opaque orange(like the pic above) and opaque pistachio green!!

That is with out a doubt one of the most beautiful color mixes, I've ever seen!

[image]

I just Googled the band and sight unheard ordered this album just because it looks fantastic. As cliche as it might be, I might make this some type of center piece when I get my new expedit.

EDIT: I just listened to them and this shit is terrible, not my cup of tea hahahaha

I feel like a little kid watching the clock, just waiting to open the last little cardboard window on the advent calendar to eat that chalky-chocolate beneath.

those chocolates were really good, what really sucked was having to alternate days of who got the chocolate with my brother

brother & sister for me.