Since when?!?

monk0nuggets

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't they just repress this? DCFC is one of the most prominent indie rock bands, and people obviously want this.

I've wondered the same thing. the only death cab record that's readily available is plans (which is good but is probably my least favorite of theirs) everything else has been OOP for some time.

I think there was just a repress of "something about airplanes" though, i've seen it got for $15-$25.

Guest scriptedrain
Why don't they just repress this? DCFC is one of the most prominent indie rock bands, and people obviously want this.

I've wondered the same thing. the only death cab record that's readily available is plans (which is good but is probably my least favorite of theirs) everything else has been OOP for some time.

I think there was just a repress of "something about airplanes" though, i've seen it got for $15-$25.

Sonic Boom repressed 2,000 copies in March-April of this year. Blue and black were the colors, but some of the blue got mispressed into transparent blue (it was all supposed to be marble blue).

Sonic Boom repressed 2,000 copies in March-April of this year. Blue and black were the colors, but some of the blue got mispressed into transparent blue (it was all supposed to be marble blue).

Mines transparent blue..

I thought they were all like that.

Mines transparent blue..

I thought they were all like that.

min is on solid blue with white marble.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DEATH-CAB-FOR-CUTIE-Transatlanticism-DOUBLE-LP-180-GRAM_W0QQitemZ320196159021QQihZ011QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"Or best offer". Maybe someone can grab it for under $75.

I'm not sure if I'm going to sell them for less than eBay prices since that would be dumb of me since you could buy them off me and put them on eBay.