REFUSED.. NON Coachella Show

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been to the Warfield in a while, but it looks like they put seats in at the lower level outside the pit area. Then they tacked on $9 a ticket to go there.. this should be interesting.

Before it was just lower level as GA and there wasn't any chairs so if you got tired of the pit you could stand in the "loge" area. The Balcony was always assigned seating.

Also there have been "big" shows there, Recently they had the Mastodon, DEP, Red Fang Tour. Also saw Deftones/DEP there, Against Me, Dragonforce, Gwar, and others.

Personally I would loved to see this show go down at Slims, but This place is pretty sweet too.

I haven't been to the Warfield in a while, but it looks like they put seats in at the lower level outside the pit area. Then they tacked on $9 a ticket to go there.. this should be interesting.

Before it was just lower level as GA and there wasn't any chairs so if you got tired of the pit you could stand in the "loge" area. The Balcony was always assigned seating.

Also there have been "big" shows there, Recently they had the Mastodon, DEP, Red Fang Tour. Also saw Deftones/DEP there, Against Me, Dragonforce, Gwar, and others.

Personally I would loved to see this show go down at Slims, but This place is pretty sweet too.

Oh damn. I apparently haven't been there in a while either, I really liked that tiered set up. Must not be that many GA tickets then.

If I see tickets on stubhub or any other used ticket sites, I'm going to be royally pissed... This is the second time this week I've had to go through this shit for tix.

Pissed because it's clear a lot of fans want to see this and I think got screwed.. including a couple good friends of mine..

First time was trying to get 49ers tickets for this weekend. That was a total shit fest and tix are on those sites for easily 3x the amount paid.

This guy is just plain awesome. He changes the name of the band in the ad. Must be a real fan--

Refused - 4/18/2012 - Warfield - SOLD OUT - $150 (downtown / civic / van ness)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2012-01-20, 10:26AM PST

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have eight (8) general admission tickets for sale to see Disturbed at The Warfield on 4/18/2012. The show is completely sold out.

Tickets are $150 each - payable thru PayPal.

-------What an ASSHAT. Everyone should spam him.