PO: Sidekicks Awkward Breeds LP

Great album. $8 shipping is fucking steep, but it is worth it.

$8 is normal to Canada, it's only $4 for shipping to the states.

Yeah, I know it is fairly normal. I've gotten it cheaper, but it's nothing new. I shouldn't be complaining, since $10 is a fair price for the actual vinyl.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mine came in a really mangled sleeve and super warped. This is the first time I've received a damaged record (and I do a lot of mail order). I emailed them to try and get a replacement but I haven't heard back yet.

I got a warped record from Really Records and they eventually replaced it. Took awhile though because Jeff was on tour.

Yeah really glad I preordered this early. 1940's Fighter Jet is my favorite track at the moment, but still haven't spent enough time with the whole record yet. Love the gold vinyl, same color as my IATA Avalanche united. I can tell its gonna be one of the years best releases, can't wait to spin this.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

That's odd, I got a clear of this about 5 months ago from a place called "shout out loud prints" online, it was the only place that I could find this album at the time. It shows up as out of stock now, but I think a clear pressing has been done for a while.

ok my bad, new variant then.

• 5 months later...