Folly - Resist Convenience

Triple Crown put out both full lengths. Might want to contact them. Maybe a Folly/Kevin Devine Split and a Folly/Brand New Split? ;)

Folly and Kevin Devine definitely have played a show together on Staten Island

My friend's band used to have Christmas shows every year in Staten Island and Folly always used to play them. Cool to see someone on here who knows that things do go on in SI.

Triple Crown put out both full lengths. Might want to contact them. Maybe a Folly/Kevin Devine Split and a Folly/Brand New Split? ;)

Folly and Kevin Devine definitely have played a show together on Staten Island

My friend's band used to have Christmas shows every year in Staten Island and Folly always used to play them. Cool to see someone on here who knows that things do go on in SI.

Monty Love. My old band played in 2005 with Kevin Devine and Folly.

Monty Love. My old band played in 2005 with Kevin Devine and Folly.

Yes! Classic. What was the name of your old band?

Yes! Classic. What was the name of your old band?

Victims Of A Drive By. We were terror-ible

I'll have to check that out, I was really young when all that was going on and I got more active as that scene started to die out but I always loved Folly and Monty Love. Quantice Never Crashed was cool too.

• 6 months later...

Someone needs to press some Folly records bump. I would buy / donate to a kickstarter in a heartbeat. I am not sure how hard Triple Crown is to work with though...I see they are a subsidiary of Warner Music Group.

Random fact: the singer teaches English at Union High School. haha

great bump.

he's been teaching ever since Folly broke up pretty much. without counting the reunion shows they did here and there a few years ago. not sure if he's been at Union High the entire time though. we went to college together for a little while until i transferred. he had both the most awkward and funniest ID photo i;ve ever seen, which can still be found on google images.