Trophy Scars - Alphabets. Alphabets.

• 2 weeks later...

first show sold out pretty quickly so they added a second show on sunday. the pressing will be of 500. 400 on white and 100 on white with blue splatter. i just got tickets for the sunday show but am afraid the splatter version won't make it until then. the capacity is for the show room is 200 so i doubt they will assuming at least 50% of the crowd buys the vinyl.

they'll be for sale online, too. i am trying to find out if there are is going to be an allotment set for the online sale and the shows, or if it's going to be first come first served no matter where you order it.

On their facebook, they said they will be putting copies available online assuming they don't sell out at the shows. If there's a max of 200 at each show, then it looks like its technically impossible to sell out. But it seems like the shows are getting first priority, and what's left will be put up online for sale. I could easily see them selling out of the splatter ones at the show though.

i love trophy scars but i hate seeing them live. its me and a bunch of 13 year old girls. i will only go to this show if that is the only way to get the vinyl.

that's weird since the band mostly plays 21+ shows now. a lot of younger heads have been really upset about this. also, i'm not sure which shows you've attended but the last 5 or 6 have been predominantly older dudes.

I'm curious to know how many are being pressed. I would assume 500 or 1000. They pressed their Bad Luck CD in a quantity of 500 and that still took a few months to sell out.

1000 copies were pressed for the Bad Luck CD.

the band wants everyone to have a fair shot at the splatter vinyl so they are going to reserve 50 for online sale, 30 for March 10, and 10 for March 11. the remaining 10 will be divided up amongst friends, family, and crew.

presales should be launched by the end of next week. splatters will come with an exclusive hand numbered poster and a detailed retrospective on the recording process.

there have been talks about a 180g gatefold, matte finish Bad Luck 2xLP. 100 with an all black cover featuring an embossed cat on the front. also Darkness, Oh Hell and Never Born, Never Dead will be pressed together as 180g 2xLP with alternate artwork and the inclusion of "August, 1980."

i love trophy scars but i hate seeing them live. its me and a bunch of 13 year old girls. i will only go to this show if that is the only way to get the vinyl.

that's weird since the band mostly plays 21+ shows now. a lot of younger heads have been really upset about this. also, i'm not sure which shows you've attended but the last 5 or 6 have been predominantly older dudes.

I'm curious to know how many are being pressed. I would assume 500 or 1000. They pressed their Bad Luck CD in a quantity of 500 and that still took a few months to sell out.

1000 copies were pressed for the Bad Luck CD.

the band wants everyone to have a fair shot at the splatter vinyl so they are going to reserve 50 for online sale, 30 for March 10, and 10 for March 11. the remaining 10 will be divided up amongst friends, family, and crew.

presales should be launched by the end of next week. splatters will come with an exclusive hand numbered poster and a detailed retrospective on the recording process.

there have been talks about a 180g gatefold, matte finish Bad Luck 2xLP. 100 with an all black cover featuring an embossed cat on the front. also Darkness, Oh Hell and Never Born, Never Dead will be pressed together as 180g 2xLP with alternate artwork and the inclusion of "August, 1980."

I really hope this is true...