Flaming Lips/Yoko Ono NO LONGER Available NOW!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

it showed up with a seam split on the spine, just like the neon indian split did.

this one goes right thru the band name though.

thankfully it's thin, so i don't hate it too much, but it was still disappointing.

also, no side a/b indicators etched in the run off grooves.

i had to count the tracks to see which was side one.

The deadwax for each side has a lyric from one of the songs on that side, so I guess that kind of counts.

They did a really great job on the color mixing for these ones.

Fuck! I got it too:

Thank you for your recent purchase of The Flaming Lips with Yoko Ono/Plastic Ono Band (Glow-In-The-Dark). Due to an overwhelming response we have run short on the Glow-In-The-Dark version. Unfortunately, we had to cancel your order.

We still have a very limited number of Non Glow in Dark available. If you would like to place an order for one of these, please use the link below.

http://warnerbrosrecordsstore.com/cart/buy.aspx?sys=WBR&UPC=093624951667&L=LIP

Since this is very limited, please do not share this link on any messageboard or social media site. This would hamper your chance of getting one of the few left.

We sincerely apologize for this situation and would also like to offer you this coupon to use for $5 off your next merch (Non music) purchase at the Flaming Lips store.

EDIT: The Link Works!

I got shut out by WB. I'm entitled to a copy. But because they don't have the record I ordered, I don't think I'm out of line by posting it for others who might want it.

Im not gonna make too big of a deal out of this but technically these copies probably should remain for those who got their orders cancelled. Had I not gotten a copy from Chimera, I would have used your link though. Haha.