New Chuck Ragan die cut on US Revival Tour

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those set lists are similar to the Orlando show. Cory played mostly what these 3 hardcore fans wanted to hear, some old stuff, some stuff off his last album and some new songs. His guitar playing blew me away but his vocal delivery reminded me of Tim Barry.

i was right behind and next to those hardcore fans. me and the mrs. wanted to punch them. But yes, def sounded like tim barry

What are the setlists looking like for Tom and Dan Andriano? I'm going to the Philly date and I'm curious what they've been playing.

In orlando the stuff I remember was Tom doing Anna, White Crosses( with Dan), Walking is still honest, some other solo stuff, and ended with Sink Florida Sink.

Dan played Crawl, Hurricane Season, It's gonna rain, Say Say Say, Bleeder with chuck, and couple others. Just don;t get that mans guitar and mics messed up, He looked at the sound guys like he wanted to kill them

Greenland were really good but yeah their set was short and only came again for the last couple of songs. That sucks that you got stuck behind those guys. I thought they were the baldies from that movie the wanderers.

one of them reminded me of scott ian from anthrax. I was waiting for flava flav to pop out and them to sing bring the noize. But yeah, they just keep screaming for him, which was cool because honestly, me and my wife were falling asleep to the guy. Good music, just no real energy

Just got home from the show and it was pretty amazing to say the least...

Also, picked up the Dan 7" and red sawblade. The merch guy pulled the sawblade off of the display table and said it was the last one he had. However, I'm not sure if he meant the last one to sell for the night or just overall. Chuck was also selling sawblade on black too.

Does anyone know what colours they are selling, if any, of the Revival Tour LP?

I'm after a RED copy, which I believe was one of the pre-order options with the tour tickets, or something............

Red is available from Kings Road

http://kingsroadmerch.com/revival/view/?id=3002&cid=1058

Thank you!!!

Does anyone know if Chuck is selling the fuel and boots shirt on tour?

http://store.sideonedummy.com/chuck-ragan-fuel-boots-stamp-logo-t-shirt-navy-blue-2011.html

If he is I'm just gonna pick it up there instead of SOD.

I don't recall seeing that shirt in Cleveland last night (full disclosure: I was a few beers in when I hit up merch, though).