best buy decreasing vinyl selection?

Yeah, I just went to one closest to my parent's house to look for a cd for mother's day. They have drastically reduced their cd selection (and I think they may have only had the Queen box set as their vinyl selection). It's also the only place to buy music in about a 45 mile radius from their town (besides Walmart and Target). Kind of sad.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I work for best buy and they generally don't do coupon codes like other places, but they just put the vinyl on sale occasionally (actually haven't really seen a good sale since a few months ago in this thread)..

They do have a rewards program where you get 2% back for your purchase or 4% back if you use a best buy credit card. I buy a lot of stuff from them and just put it on the best buy card and I get $5 for every $125 I spend. They add up quick, I recently had $25 to use and picked up the dark knight rises ost. I know it doesn't help you out today though, sorry mate.

I work for best buy and they generally don't do coupon codes like other places, but they just put the vinyl on sale occasionally (actually haven't really seen a good sale since a few months ago in this thread)..

They do have a rewards program where you get 2% back for your purchase or 4% back if you use a best buy credit card. I buy a lot of stuff from them and just put it on the best buy card and I get $5 for every $125 I spend. They add up quick, I recently had $25 to use and picked up the dark knight rises ost. I know it doesn't help you out today though, sorry mate.

My condolences on being employed by Best Buy.

My condolences on being employed by Best Buy.

Thank you, it means a lot in these trying times.

Haha. Perhaps he has some insight into whether or not Best Buy is about to go the way of Circuit City.

Eh I personally don't really think so, at least not anytime soon. But then again I'd probably be the last person to know if it were the case.