PO: Captured Tracks RSD 11LP + 7" BUNDLE! 150 only

http://capturedtracks.com/catalog/store/must-have-it-all-record-store-day-bundle/

This is a pre-order for our entire RSD catalog limited to 150 purchases. Our intent is to insure our loyal mail-order customers have an opportunity to purchase the entire package regardless of if they are near a participating RSD store. While all these items will be available for purchase from our webstore separately or in a package later, this is the only way of securing a complete set of all items plus misc. c/t related paraphernalia we include.

SHIPS ON OR AROUND: APRIL 17th, 2012

Shipping prices are reflective of each territory and include shipping products and insurance charges. Please choose the appropriate territorial option in the menu as your order will not ship if you elect an incorrect territory. The additional $2.50 you are charged at the completion of order is deducted from the total price beforehand but is necessary for the order to go through our system. Applicable tax will be added in the checkout for your purchase.

DETAILS:

The Cleaners From Venus VOL.1 Vinyl Box Set (exclusive liner notes, previously unreleased photos and tracks)

/ CT-145 Blow Away Your Troubles 2xLP

/ CT-146 On Any Normal Monday LP

/ CT-147 Midnight Cleaners LP

/ CFV buttons, represses of flyers, other cool stuff

Medicine Box Set- (everything completely remastered by Brad Laner, unreleased demos and versions of all your favorite tracks from these two albums and more)

/ CT-148 Shot Forth Self Living Expanded 2xLP

/ CT-149 The Buried Life Expanded 2xLP

/ CT-150 Sounds of Medicine LP (RSD DAY ONLY)

/ CT-151 Always Starting To Stop Cassette (RSD DAY ONLY)

/ Medicine buttons, flyers, etc...

The Wake - Here Comes Everybody Box Set (RSD ONLY)

/ CT-151 Here Comes Everybody, Of The Matter, Talk About The Past, Something That No One Else Could Bring 2xLP

/ Expanded version of the influential album on vinyl and in a beautiful box set that will up your street cred when displayed properly in the home.

/ Another button from The Wake to add to you favorite jacket. Warning: they are babe magnets, also flyers and another surprise...

Gruesome Flowers Part 2, CT-153 (RSD DAY ONLY)

With the huge success of Part 1 featuring Wild Nothing and Beach Fossils, with their covers of their favorite songs by The Wake, we decided to expand these covers into a series. We asked Blouse and Craft Spells to contribute. Part 1 sold out fast, now the only way to snag one is to pay an arm and an leg for a copy on Ebay.

/ Blouse "Pale Spectre"

/ Craft Spells "Talk About The Past"

EXTRAS

/ Captured Tracks logo: patch, pin, magnet and stickers and whatever else we feel like throwing in there.

Price:

$165 plus

$14 shipping US

$61 shipping Canada

$73 shipping EU

$81 shipping Japan

$83 shipping UK

$92 shipping Pacific Rim/Oz/NZ

Supposedly the box sets were supposed to be limited to just 500 copies for RSD, so if true, this might be the only way to truly get all of these items.

would love to order, but so expensive.

Remember, that you'll have your markup on these items by the local music stores, plus sales tax. So in the end, this really isn't that horrible a deal and you'll likely pay much more buying these items piece by piece on RSD.

Plus, if these boxes are truly limited to 500 copies as Captured Tracks tweeted previously, then there is no guarantee that your store would even get it.

This year, from what stores have been telling me, it appears that there will be more items than there were last year (284+ last April) and despite a few stores closing, there have actually been more stores added to the RSD website. So allocations, which have always been an issue, could be even worse this year.

I just like the fact that I don't have to stand in line for hours in potentially bad weather to only be disappointed. I was suprised that shipping was only $14 for 11LPs. AmRep charged more to ship the Endless Resdiencey Rock is Hell version that was basically stored in a Cardboard Pizza box with artwork...heh.

Stupid. I will never support labels selling Record Store Day items online.

independent record store or small independent label, i don't see much of a difference. i think its awesome they are making this available to their fans/customers over the internet. not everyone has the luxury of a record store near by. i cant think of a better way to support a small business than buying this directly from the label via the internet.

Let me retract what I said. It was a bit harsh reading it over. I do actually like this label, but I don't like the idea of making Record STORE Day items available online. That's not supporting a store. That's supporting a label. Make more of them and have stores carry them, and have them online the same day or after or something. Makes a lot more sense to me. It feels like RSD can be put on anything and it will sell, and labels are taking serious advantage over it.

I'm sorry some of you don't live near record stores. I am, it sucks. But just because some are without, it shouldn't have a negative impact on the remaining record stores, which I feel something like this does.

yeah, it's an interesting situation.

i think that you could argue that record store day is just as big of a cash grab for the labels(especially major labels, some of their pricing is insane) as it is the stores.

at least in the case of the stores, it gets people through their doors who will more than likely not just buy rsd related stuff.