Thrice Farewell Tour

cesar11

For any of you who bought multiple tickets for shows in the So Cal area (both Anaheim shows, LA, San Diego etc.) if you're willing, I'd be happy to buy it for a decent price. I was at school today and missed my chance to pick one up at price and can't justify shelling out $100+ at the moment. Hope we can work something out, I'd love to see these guys one last time :)

For any of you who bought multiple tickets for shows in the So Cal area (both Anaheim shows, LA, San Diego etc.) if you're willing, I'd be happy to buy it for a decent price. I was at school today and missed my chance to pick one up at price and can't justify shelling out $100+ at the moment. Hope we can work something out, I'd love to see these guys one last time :)

Sold out? I bought 2 each to SD, and both Anaheim and 4 to LA. I am in the process of seeing who goes with me to this. If I happen to have an extra for one of these I will hit you up.

And just like TAITA repress, I am not looking to profit. That would be a shitty thing to do for ones favorite band.

Sold out? I bought 2 each to SD, and both Anaheim and 4 to LA. I am in the process of seeing who goes with me to this. If I happen to have an extra for one of these I will hit you up.

And just like TAITA repress, I am not looking to profit. That would be a shitty thing to do for ones favorite band.

Wow - thank you so much! That's really cool of you! Defffffinitely hit me up if find yourself with an extra ;D do you live around LA?

I'll be there in Toronto, feels like the end of a long and strange journey.

Hopefully they get a better turn out than the last Thursday tour.

It definately will. That last Thursday show wasn't very well promoted, and I know a lot of people had given up on Thursday because of all the shows they cancelled in Toronto over the years.

i cant believe theres another fucking thread where Ry as a kite complains

i got in ONE other thread, and laughed about the shit show of people flipping on ebay, got on everyones side and fucked with one of the flippers.

then i step up as the one person to point out how fucking ridiculous is it that this overrated band has had 37 topics on the front page in the last 2 weeks, and i get attacked.

hey crime- go find something in life to be happy about.

I'll be there in Toronto, feels like the end of a long and strange journey.

Hopefully they get a better turn out than the last Thursday tour.

It definately will. That last Thursday show wasn't very well promoted, and I know a lot of people had given up on Thursday because of all the shows they cancelled in Toronto over the years.

Fair, although the last 5 or so shows they've been pretty reliable, and brilliant no less.

Fair, although the last 5 or so shows they've been pretty reliable, and brilliant no less.

I think the damage had already been done. Back around A City ... it seemed like they cancelled every show in Toronto they were booked for. A couple were even cancelled the day of. Kinda hard to want to go see a band when they keep backing out.

i got into a thread about the production and release of the record. because i like records. and i like how travis works. and artist in the ambulance is the only album of theirs i would consider owning. especially since, its a really good looking piece of vinyl.

i dont even care that much for blink 182, but youll fault me for joining that 92 page thread?

No I'll fault you for joining a 3 page thread to only flame it's existence. I hate Radiohead more than any other band on the face of the planet. I think they're overhyped hipster dribble. Their music is boring as shit and their live show is even worse. Yet I stay out of the Radiohead thread and don't voice these opinions. I leave that thread for those of you who enjoy Radiohead.

No I'll fault you for joining a 3 page thread to only flame it's existence. I hate Radiohead more than any other band on the face of the planet. I think they're overhyped hipster dribble. Their music is boring as shit and their live show is even worse. Yet I stay out of the Radiohead thread and don't voice these opinions. I leave that thread for those of you who enjoy Radiohead.

That's your choice and yours alone. Let people say what they will. It's a message board

Dude, you sit in the WWE thread all day and shit all over the WWE. How is that any different?

Dude, you sit in the WWE thread all day and shit all over the WWE. How is that any different?

Your mom brings me meatloaf during Smackdown, that's how it's different.