Thrice Farewell Tour

cesar11

The show in Toronto got moved to the Kool Haus ... boo.

FUCK! I hate the Kool Haus, and Phoenix is one of my favourite larger venues in the city. Aw well....

I don't know, I'd basically rather go anywhere than the Phoenix, place is awful, especially in the summer, though I'm biased as a photographer, as I hate it because they only have a photo pit in there half the time, and the lighting is generally awful.

Kool Haus can be rough, but if you're headlining the sound isn't usually too bad.

when i saw o'brother open for thrice on their last tour wtih them, o'brother was 10 times more engaging than thrice. i might take some heat for this, but i was fairly bored with thrice's performance. la dispute, o'brother, and even moving mountains put on much better shows. it was almost like thrice was just phoning it in.

• 1 month later...
they ARE from the O.C. so I mean.

Bummed because now I've gotta buy more tickets. I mean you're not NOT going to get Randy Jackson's autograph...

I don't mind payin for more tickets. I'm already seeing them all over CA, what's 2 more? Plus I have a feeling they're gonna go all out at these last 2 shows.

You're coming down from BC?? I got tix for the last two shows. As well as the previous 2 Orange County shows and the San Diego show.

Yep, making the trek down starting with the Seattle show. I lucked out big time, having booked an extra two nights in Anaheim after the LA show a couple months ago.

Got tix for the final show at the Observatory, thats gonna be insane. Im sure they are going to pull out all kinds of old stuff for this.

I tried getting tix for this one, but I got tix for the night before so I'm happy. Although I would prefer to go to The Observatory formerly known as The Galaxy Theatre because it's several streelights and turns from my house.

Got tix for the final show at the Observatory, thats gonna be insane. Im sure they are going to pull out all kinds of old stuff for this.

I tried getting tix for this one, but I got tix for the night before so I'm happy. Although I would prefer to go to The Observatory formerly known as The Galaxy Theatre because it's several streelights and turns from my house.

When this was announced, I was like wtf is The Observatory. Then I saw that it was formerly the Galaxy. Saw As I Lay Dying there like... 9 years ago or something.