Paper and Plastick ($4 Foot-Long Sale)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oof. my package arrived today and every record (i ordered 6 albums, but 2 of those were 2xLPs) came fucked. still playable but majorly damaged jackets and everything else. bummed, but at least i can still listen to the records.

They might be shitty when it comes to sending the records out, but they are good when it comes to replacing jackets. Send them a e-mail.

Reply for shipping inquiries:

" Just a quick heads up. With the sale and everything, we had 300+ orders in the first 12 hours and it continued throughout the week at a pretty fast rate. Normally, when you order something from us and receive a shipping email, it goes out that same day. However, due to the shear amount of orders we had, once an order was packaged, we marked it as shipped to clear the store out. However, there are only a few dozen packages left to go out, so your order should be in the mail in the next day or so. Thanks for the patience"

they marked my order shipped on 3/15 (sending the confirmation email) but the postage shows it wasn't even printed until 3/27. WTF?
Reply for shipping inquiries:

" Just a quick heads up. With the sale and everything, we had 300+ orders in the first 12 hours and it continued throughout the week at a pretty fast rate. Normally, when you order something from us and receive a shipping email, it goes out that same day. However, due to the shear amount of orders we had, once an order was packaged, we marked it as shipped to clear the store out. However, there are only a few dozen packages left to go out, so your order should be in the mail in the next day or so. Thanks for the patience"

This thread was making me anxious about my records arriving beat to hell but I just got my order today and everything was in great shape. Maybe I just picked the perfect combination of 3 LP's and a 7". The box was packed tight so nothing could move and there wasn't any space for the albums to slide around. I think that's what saved it.

Plus, I have all my records delivered to my office and the postman seems to be a little more careful with stuff going to a business.

Just got mine in the mail today after waiting over 25 days. But in short, package itself was pretty beat, which left me thinking the worst. But the package content (Which had 9 LPS and 1 pic disc) was in great shape, and nothing bent or ruined.

And on a side note, I find it terrible how they put the price of postage on my package, which turned out to be $5.18 instead of the $16+ I actually paid for shipping. What a big fuck you to the customers.

• 2 weeks later...