Spotify vs Rdio. Who has better premium accounts?

If your on the go a lot I would recommend rdio causs you can download music to your iPod and listen to it offline. If you're just wanting it around the house, or have a 3G plan on your iPhone I would recommend Spotify.

I know you may not have Apple products, but just giving you my thoughts from experience. Hope this helps

I am a spotify user, premium so i can make offline stuff. I commute to work undergound, so I feel that makes it a deal maker for me. Its also upped my music buying and I hope more labels can embrace this.

I have also never tried Rdio so I have nothing to compare it to, but I feel the 10 bucks to spotify is worth it to me.

i use spotify. the interface is awesome. i stream on my phone/computer all day. i think someone has my account info as well because it will rash from time to time on my phone but its all good because i get an email saying my account has been credited with two free weeks of premium service every time. i have yet to pay a bill, haha. my only complaint is that from time to time on my phone it will randomly switch to shuffle which is a bitch to change back when im driving.

never used rdio.

Guess I'm the odd one out. I really really like Rdio way more than Spotify. I feel like having the New Release section on Rdio is awesome where it shows every single album added and the date it was added if you're looking for now music. Where as when I went to spotify I felt like I had to know exactly what I wanted to listen to and search for it.

I'm with Stevie... I prefer Rdio way more than Spotify, and today's redesign is tremendous. Rdio's rec engine is a bit wonky, but I almost like the fact that I will get an off the wall recommendation out of it that will steer my listening efforts elsewhere. I use Rdio everyday to the point where I'd much rather find a title on Rdio than dig it up on CD if I know it's something that's not in my iTunes.