Insanity Workout

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and for some reason I suck at heismens. It's almost like my brain can't comprehend how to do them correctly. Haha. I feel like I'm flailing around all stupid.

Same here. I feel silly doing them.

Hahaha thank god. I thought it was just me. And the same with the 1-2-3 heismans. I stop during those a lot. Not from being tired but because I start fucking up.

Haha, slow it way down and get the rythym before you start. I used to get really frustrated with those during the warmups, until I just calmed down and made myself pay attention. My roommate was doing this with me for a while and he continued to be the same way. I tried to help me but he would rather do some weird ass sideways run skip instead of doing it right. The 1-2-3 is all about quickness of your feet and getting your knee up.

working on my stamina so i can start this as well. i did the fit test a few weeks ago and knew i wasnt even close to being ready, so i've just been working on eating healthier and walking/running more so i don't nearly pass out during the test again. hopefully in a few weeks i'll be ready to try again!

Just power through it. The work outs will help your stamina improve as you go. Just try your best but take a break if you need to.