PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

Look at marc blowing up our spot ;)

they are a great band. can't wait to see what other bands are gonna be on vol.2

Too bad you guys weren't able to get a Rancid track for part of the club. I'm hoping maybe some LTJ though.

I'll probably grab a copy, nostalgia is too much for me to say no. I for one am glad to just see that MTS isn't re-issuing this. Otherwise it would have to be another record I boycott haha.

I would love to see you and Justin release Destruction By Definition in that ska revival series though, I would buy the fuck out of that.

Justin said they are working on the Eve of Distruction record to be pressed.

ok questions -

- the eels... i like them.. but they wouldnt be on the top of my list of things to press.. plus the band kinda screwed a friend of mine by pulling out last minute from a show he went through a shitload of effort to reserve a beautiful sit down venue for... so that might be a sore spot.

- marc - would love rancid.. unfortunately even the mutual friends tim and i have, more or less told me it probably wouldnt ever happen. Vinny is interested, we're just waiting to see if he can come up with something.. bands that big have a ton of other shit going on to worry about such a small little thing.

- green room rockers - the track they gave us is a cover, and beyond amazing.

- suicide machines - probably working with them more in the future :)

I'll probably grab a copy, nostalgia is too much for me to say no. I for one am glad to just see that MTS isn't re-issuing this. Otherwise it would have to be another record I boycott haha.

I would love to see you and Justin release Destruction By Definition in that ska revival series though, I would buy the fuck out of that.

we've got a handful of people hammering the hell out of disney to get the rights to this... we wont stop until we get it :)

Stoked! I still think the disney thing is hilarious.

Solid colours of the red white and blue from here would be awesome! It's always nice to have colours that actually relate to whatever the release is haha, not like you know, an orange and green EOTS vinyl...

[image]

Haha I have that somewhere, the best part is that it says "kid tested, satan approved" on it. Sooo cheesy.

You guys were close on the colors....I gotta dig out the paperwork....I think we requested black, blue and red....or black, blue and white..... I got so much shit going on I don't remember

You should add a fourth...tri-color of all 3 colors. That would be so dope. Either way I can't wait for this!

What should happen is a clear vinyl with red, white and blue splatter. THAT would be dope.